Chapter 6

Monday December 17th 2018 12:45 a.m

Roman  sat down at the lunch table but today he didn't say hey or anything.

“Roman? Are you okay?” Virgil asked.

“It's just my older sister came over because the holidays and shit, and she said “guys shouldn't wear makeup” and my parents said “If no one is getting hurt let people do what makes them happy” and then she said “It's unnatural”.

“That's bullshit!” Virgil said angrily.

“Right, so now I'm just super pissed at her. I want to like, put makeup on just mess with her” said Roman.

“I could do it for you if you'd like.” said  Virgil.

Roman smiled “Help me defeat the dragon witch, Virgil.” He said dramatically.

You call your sister ‘the dragon witch’? Virgil asked smiling at Roman.

Monday December 17th 2018 2:50 p.m

Roman and Virgil ran out of Patton's car like their lives depended on it. Roman sat down on the floor while Virgil grabbed his makeup bag and sat down with him.

“This may come as a shock to you, but I have colors other than black.” Virgil said sarcastically.

Roman jokingly gasped, “that's impossible.” He said sarcastically.

“This is going to get pretty awkward pretty fast.” Virgil said looking through the bag.

“How so?”

“Because I'm going to be awkwardly holding you're face.”

“I've been in weirder situations.” what Roman said was true but he couldn't help but be scared that Virgil would see him blushing revealing his crush on him.

“Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you.” Virgil said holding Roman’s face. When Virgil began he looked Roman in the face and tried to focus but before he could do anything Virgil started getting distracted.

‘has he always been this cute? Wait?! What?! Nope. I am not thinking about this right now.’ He thought. As Virgil started to put makeup on Roman his gay thoughts wouldn't leave him alone. But Virgil still managed to do a good job. When he was completely finished he handed Roman a mirror.

“What do you think?” Virgil asked nervously.

“It's amazing. And it's totally going to piss off the the dragon witch.”

“I still can't believe you call her that.”