Chapter 10

Friday December 21st 2018 12:45 p.m

“Hello hot topic.” Roman said flirtatiously as he sat down next to Virgil. Virgil smiled at the nickname.

“How are you this fine afternoon. Roman said stroking Virgil's cheek. Virgil turned facing forward and slammed his head on the table just hard enough that he didn't hurt himself then groaned.

“We have to present the project today-” he bolted upright quickly “-You finished it, right?”

“Mhm. Don't worry about presenting,I'll be there holding your hand all the way through it.” Roman said holding his hand gently. Virgil kissed Roman on the cheek.

“What did I do to deserve you?” Virgil asked rhetorically. Roman shrugged

“You wanna listen to a shit ton of Disney songs.” Roman's Face practically lit up as he said this and Virgil couldn't resist his smiling. “Sure.” He said taking the earbud Roman was offering him and putting it in his ear. A few minutes later Roman remembered Thomas's Christmas get-together.

“So, since we're dating now when we go to Thomas's Christmas party-ish thing today will it be like our first date?”

“Do you want it to be a date?” asked Virgil.

“I'd love it to be a date,  but only if you want it to be.”

“I'd love it to be a date too. But I might look a bit different”. Virgil said holding Roman's hand this time.

“You're not going to tell me what you're doing, are you?”

“aww. You know me so well.” Virgil said sarcastically.

“We'll I am your boyfriend aren't I?”

“Hell yeah.” Virgil said leaning in and looking down at Roman's lips asking for consent this time. Roman nodded and they kissed  each other smiling into it. When they broke apart the bell rang. The presentation went surprisingly well. Roman really helped ease Virgil's anxiety and Logan made note of that.  

Friday December 21th 2018 6:30 p.m

Roman stood outside Thomas's house waiting for Virgil. He wasn't late Roman is just excited to see how he'd look different. He showed up a minute or two later with his hair dyed purple and wearing the hoodie with the storm cloud on it. Roman completely forgot how to function for a second.

“What do you think?” Virgil asked.

“You look.. gorgeous.” Roman said breathlessly.

“You look really good too.”

“ I look the same same as I did earlier.” Roman said smiling.

“I know what I said.” Virgil smirked. Roman blushed.

“Shall we? Roman asked dramatically.Virgil laughed a small bit “As you wish Princey. “ Virgil said taking his hand. And they walked in together. As soon as they walked in Thomas immediately noticed.

“Woah, what happened in the past three days that you didn't tell us about.”

“Long story short Roman and I started dating and I dyed my hair purple and started wearing more colors because now that I have a best friend / boyfriend I have the confidence to be how I want to.” Virgil said looking down at the floor. Thomas squealed quietly to himself. As the get-together went on it wasn't difficult for everyone else to figure out Roman and Virgil were together. Everyone had a pretty great night altogether, there was food friends and plenty of gay shit to go around.

The End