Chapter 9

(Tw:poorly written panic attack)

Thursday December 20th 6:00 a.m 2018

“Virgil started to wake up. However, he didn't feel the weight of Roman's head on his so when he started getting he accidentally woke up Roman.

“Good morning my chemically imbalanced romance.”Roman said groggily.

“morning.” Virgil said equally as tired. “you want breakfast?”

“Yeah.”

Thursday December 20th 12:45 a.m 2018

Roman sat down and immediately noticed Virgil seemed off.

“Virgil are you okay?”

“R-Roman our project is due t-tomorrow. W-we completely f-forgot about while we were getting to k-know e-each other” Virgil said breathing unevenly. Then it hit Roman like a ton of bricks. Virgil was having a panic attack and he had no idea what to do. He figured it would probably help to get him somewhere quieter. So he gently picked him up and started carrying him bridal style to the bathroom (⚠️disclaimer don't actually do this, that makes it worse. Roman's just kind of a dumbass who doesn't know what he's doing but still tries to help)

“W-what the f-fuck are you d-doing?”

“Taking you somewhere quieter so I can help you calm down.”

“T-thanks.” Roman tried his best to calm down which was difficult considering he had no idea what the fuck he was doing. He helped him take deep breaths and told him they would if they didn't finish the project after school that he would finish it so he wouldn't panic again and other calming things like that . About fifteen minutes then he seemed better but Roman still asked.

“Are you okay Virge.”

“I'll be okay. Thanks for helping me.”

“Anytime, I care about you.”

“Thanks, I don't think I've ever gotten this close with anyone this quickly.” He said leaning his head on Roman’s shoulder. Roman knew that now was the perfect moment to confess.

“Virgil?”

“Yeah?” There was no going back now. “I don't want to ruin our friendship but I feel like I need to tell you and now is the perfect moment to tell you that...I...like you. Like romantically.

For a second Virgil lost all control for a second and kissed Roman on the lips before quickly pulled away before Roman could respond.

“I'm sorry. I should of asked to kiss you but I like you too.”

“You wanna do it again?” Roman said smirking at Virgil.

“W-what?” He said blushing furiously.

“Do you want to kiss me again?”

“Yes, very much so.” Roman leaned in  in and looked at Virgil for consent. Virgil nodded and Roman closed his eyes and kissed Virgil passionately and Virgil kissed him back happily. They broke the kiss because they need oxygen to breathe.

“So? What are we now?” Virgil asked still sitting very close to Roman.

“What do you want us to be?”

“boyfriends.”

“Then we are boyfriends.” Virgil kissed Roman on the cheek and smiled at him and Roman smiled back. After school that day both Roman and Virgil both worked diligently, exchanging small kisses as they tried to finish the project together. They didn't completely finish the project together. But Roman did keep his promise.