He Does the Ice Bucket Challenge

Niall: You watched as he dumped the trash can over his head, the water instantly soaking through the white tshirt he was wearing. He sucked in a breath and after he walked it off a bit he walked behind the camera to where you were standing. “That was fucking cold. Jesus fuck.” He ran his fingers through his wet hair and then shook his head, spraying you with the freezing water droplets. “Now it’s your turn to get a little bit wet.” He spoke with a devilish grin and his arms thrown wide open, ready to tackle you in a crushing and very wet hug.

Louis: He really considered not doing it; just donating the money and saving himself the pain of getting the ice water dumped over him by a giggling Niall. You convinced him otherwise. “You can donate the money too, but it’s for a good reason and all of the fans want to see it, Lou.” He frowned and grumbled about everything being for the fans these days, but he gave in and next thing he knew he was standing barefoot in the locker room of the stadium of the night, eyes squinted shut as you held out your phone, and Niall stood behind him with a bucket full of ice and water. As soon as the water touched him, he started swearing like a sailor, so you had to figure out a way to edit that out in post. 

Harry: After being tagged by half a dozen people, he realized that he couldn’t put it off any longer; he could just keep paying the $100 instead of it, but that just didn’t seem right. He could’ve done a Charlie Sheen and poured money over himself and then donated that amount, but where was the fun in that. He did the challenge out behind the stadium, barefoot and shirtless, his hair hanging freely around his face. Afterwards, as the water dripped down down his shoulders from his hair, and down his face and over his lips, he spluttered out the words “I tag Liam Payne, David Beckham, and my girlfriend.” He grinned at you where you stood behind the camera, flipping him off. 

Liam: As soon as he was tagged by Harry, the fans went ballistic, begging Liam to do it shirtless and with you since they all knew that you were on tour with him at the moment. He couldn’t deny them their wish although you had decided that you definitely didn’t want to do it. Obviously, Liam doesn’t like to disappoint the fans, and they really wanted you to be in the Ice Bucket Challenge with him, so he made it happen. You were sitting out by the pool of the hotel they were at. Eyes closed, sunglasses on, sunbathing in a chair. Your wonderful boyfriend asked Paddy to film for him as Liam and he had brought out a bucket of ice water to the poolside. You were very close to sleep probably, so you didn’t even notice him standing a few feet away, whispering to the camera the intro and the people he was tagging, and then he tiptoed over to stand behind your chair, lifted the bucket of ice water, and poured it over himself and you. Let’s just say that the video became very popular and you didn’t forgive him until the North American tour was over.

Zayn: "I don’t want to do it. I don’t like water especially when it’s that cold." He pouted at the boys, all of them watched as he wrapped himself around you on the bus sofa. "You’ve got to; you’re the only one of us that hasn’t yet." "Don’t be a pussy." "We’ll do it with you." The last one was Liam and he smiled widely at his own suggestion. "We can all do it together on stage at our next show. The fans’ll love it and it’ll be good for publicity so management will agree to it." That finally made Zayn agree and when they had their security team dump the water over them, the fans screamed louder than ever before. Zayn raced backstage, slipping and sliding from the water, and he fell straight into your arms, thoroughly soaking you too. And there was a huge grin on his face.