Another band member checks you out/flirts with you

Harry: I was wearing my pink dress that showed off ny curves. I loved that dress and i knew Harry loved it to. Harry was waiting in the kitchen with Niall when i came downstairs and i noticed how they both stared at me. ” how do i look? ” i asked nearvously and Niall took a deep breath as he looked at me from the bottom to the top. ” you look so hot ” Niall said and i raised my brows. Harry turned to Niall and shoved him. ” don’t look at her like that and don’t call her hot ” Harry said and glared at Niall. Nialls cheeks turned red and Harry gripped my hand. ” you look so sexy ” Harry whispered as he pressed a kiss to my head.

Niall: Niall held my hand in a tight gripp when we entered the club. We were meeting the rest of the boys and their girlfriends there for a night out. ” Niall, Y/N ” Liam shouted from the corner of the club. Me and Niall ordered drinks and we walked over to the rest of the gang. ” wow Y/N, you look so beautiful ” Harry said and he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I just smiled nearvously and Niall sat down next to Harry. ” lay off man ” he spatt and Harry just shrugged his shoulders, still staring at me as i sat down to. Niall slapped him at the back of his head and i chuckled. ” stop staring at her like that, shit you’re such a creep ” Niall said and i just rolled my eyes, sipping on my drink.

Zayn: I noticed how Liam was staring at me, his cheeks red. I felt uncomfortable and i sat down next to Zayn. ” are yoy alright babe? ” Zayn asked and he pressed a kiss to my cheek. I forced him a smile and nodded my head. ” yeah i fine, just tired ” i replied. I looked up and Liam smiled weakly, his eyes scanning me and i elbowed Zayns side. Zayn looked at me and then and Liam who still had his eyes on me. ” Liam, you’re such a creep when you’re drunk ” zayn yelled and Liam snapped his head and looked at Zayn. ” what? ” ” stop staring at Y/N or i’ll kick you out of the house ” he said as a threat. Liams cheeks turned a new shade of red and he just nodded his head, turning his back towards us.

Louis: Me and the boys were spending a few hours on the beach. The boys had the day off and wanted to do something fun. ” Y/N lets get into the water ” Louis said and he reached down his hand for me. I took his hand and he pulled me off the towel. I noticed Zayn staring at me and i crossed my arms over my chest. ” you’re staring ” ” well you look good in that bikini ” Zayn said and smiled. Suddenlly Louis poured a bottle of water over Zayn and i bursted out into laughter with the rest of the boys. ” what thell Louis ” ” don’t talk to her like that. You’re an idiot ” Louis said and threw the bottle on him and he took my hand, walking me towards the water.

Liam: ” i’m just getting some more snacks, i’ll be right back ” Liam said and kissed me before he left the livingroom. Louis was over for a movie night and he sat down beside, laying one arm around my shoulders. ” Louis, what are you doing? ” i laughed and Louis just shrugged his shoulders. ” just wanted to see how it was to be Liam for a while, you know have such a beautiful girl ” he said and winked, my cheeks burning. Liam cleared his throat behind us and Louis hurried off the couch, his eyes wide. ” you’re a dick ” Liam sighed and Louis cheeks turned red. ” i-it was a joke man ” ” ha ha really funny. Now shut your mouth and sit down ” Liam spatt as he wrapped his arms around me and pressed a kiss against my forehead.