Your teenager says something rude

Harry: I could hear Harry shout in the kitchen and our fifteen year old daugther Lisa shouting even louder. I just dropped the bags on the hallway floor and steped right out. ” what the hell is going on? ” i asked confused and Harry sat by the kitchen table, rubbing his temples. ” she wants to go to a party tomorrow, but there’ll be alcohol and i don’t think it’s such a good idea for a fifteen year old to be there ” Harry explained and Lisa rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. ” Lisa, did you really think we would let you go? ” i asked suprised and Lisa tensed her jaw. ” stop being such a bitch mom, i’m so tired of your attitude ” Lisa spatt and my eyes grew wide. Harry slammed his fist at the table and we both flinched. ” don’t talk to your mother like that. You’re rude and you live under my roof, wich means you live by my rules. Now get the hell out of here and go to your room. You’re grounded for three weeks ” Harry shouted and Lisa just groaned as she ran out of the kitchen. Harry came over to me and pressed a kiss to my lips. ” teenagers ” we both sighed at the same time.

Niall: Niall was making dinner in the kitchen while i fold our clothes in the bedroom. Our seventeen year old son came running down the stairs, grabbing his jacket from the hallway chair. ” dinner is almost ready Shane ” i called and Shane pocked his head into the bedroom. ” i’m not staying for dinner ” ” you are staying for dinner cause your father has already made you dinner ” i sighed and Shane frowned. I turned my head to him and looked at him with raised brows. ” i’m seventeen mom. I’m sick and tired of you treating me like a baby. Stop looking after me and start taking care of yourself “. Shane left the room and i ran out after him. ” you’re not leaving this house Shane, especially not after what you just said to me. Now get out to the kitchen, sit down by the table and have dinner with us. And after that, you’re going to your room and you’re staying there for the next two weeks ” i yelled and Shane just clenched his jaw as he threw his jacket on the floor, mummbling something to himself as he walked to the kitchen.

Zayn: Me and Zayn were cuddled up on the couch, watching some old romantic movie. Our fourteen year old daugther Macy was in the hallway and we had no idea what she was up to. ” mom, dad. I’m leaving now ” she yelled and she pocked her head into the livingroom. Me and Zayn looked at each other before Zayn paused the movie. ” first of all, you’re not leaving the house at this time. Second, i’ll never let you go out with that dress and that amount of makeup. Now clean up and get to bed “. Macy looked at us with wide eyes and she frowned. ” listen to your father Macy ” i sighed and looked at her. ” maybe you can treat mom like that, but you can treat me like that ” she spatt. Zayns face turned red and he stood up from the couch. ” never talk to me or your mother like that Macy. Do what i told you, now ” he yelled and Macy flinched, taking a few steps back. ” and before you leave, give me your phone cause you’re not using that for a while ” Zayn said and snatched her phone out of her hand, ignoring her as she tried to fight him back. ” was i to hard? ” Zayn whispered and i shock my head. ” no babe ” i replied, giving him a quik kiss.

Louis: I was cooking dinner while Louis was reading the magazine by the table. Our thirteen year old son Leo came home from school and he berly said hi before he ran upstairs to get his football. ” hey Leo, how was school? ” i asked and he came out to the kitchen with the ball under his arm. ” boring, as usuall. I’m going out ” he said and Louis looked away from the magazine. ” you need to do your homework first Leo, you know that ” ” oh come on dad, i can do thah after dinner ” ” no you’re doing them now and then you can play football ” Louis said and Leo looked at me for help but i just shrugged my shoulders. ” Leo, homework, now ” Louis said and Leo glared at Louis. ” just shut up dad ” he said and i gasped, looking at Louis whos face turned red. ” Leo, what was that? ” i asked and he just stared at the floor, embarressed. ” i-i didn’t mean to say that ” he whispered and Louis sighed. ” you’re grounded Leo. Now go do your homework before dinner ” Louis said and Leo just nodded his head and turned around to leave. ” and Leo ” Louis said and he turned around again. ” you’re cleaning the bathroom tonight ” he said and Leo groaned annoyed as he hurried upstairs, slamming the door behind him.

Liam: It was 11pm on a school night, and i was confused when my sixteen year old daugther was still awake. I heard Liam knock on her bedroom door before he walked in. ” why aren’t you in bed? You have school tomorrow ” he said and i leaned against the doorframe to her room. ” i’m going out for an hour or so ” Lauren said and sprayed some perfume on her dress. I started laughing and Lauren turned to me. ” you’re not going on Lauren. Get to bed ” ” but Peter is-” ” no Lauren, bed, now ” i said and looked at her with my brows raised. Lauren picked up her purse, getting ready to leave anyway but Liam stoped her. ” did you hear your mother? Your not leaving the house ” ” let go of me you idiot ” she yelled and she slapped her fathers hand away. Liam looked at her schocked and he suddenlly walked over to her desk, taking her laptop and ipod. ” what are you doing? ” ” give me your phone ” he said angry and he took it from her hand. Lauren tried taking it back but Liam left the room. ” mom he can’t do this ” ” he can and he will, good night Lauren, mommy loves you ” i said and smiled, closing the door before Lauren could say something else.