His morning kisses

Louis:Rolling over on his other side to face your bare back, and he can't help but smile. The sun seeps through the liquid curtains, illuminating the entire room with a glow. His lips purse softly, as he moves closer to your shoulder blade before pressing delicately. They're soft and easy sliding from the blade, to the crook of your neck to your pulse. Feeling the erratic heart beat - even in sleep - as he presses multiple pecks in that spot. "Morning gorgeous."

Niall:He smiles at your sleeping face. Lips parted open and eyes screwed shut with concentration as you fight sleep. His fingers start to burn through the thin fabric of one of his button ups that hang off one of your shoulders. "Let me sleep." You groan. He rolls on top of you with a small smirk. "Mm, but I'm awake and lonely." You feel the light kisses of his pursed lips scattering all over your face soon, still trying to fight it.

Harry:Slow and sensual, openly moving along your neck because it was right there from when he nuzzled his nose into your neck as he slept in content. He continues his assault of your neck before moving down your shoulder, holding your bicep in his hand easily to keep you from squirming. (It wasn't his fault entirely that he woke up with a morning wood as his hormones raging because you were right there - nude). "Wake up princess." He mumbles into your skin.

Liam:He tries not to wake you during the shifting of his body, causing the bed to shake and move underneath him. You don't stir the slightest which makes him happy and stay asleep, which he thoroughly enjoys because you finally look pleased after stressful days at school. He enjoys when you are content and fuzzy with happiness so he takes the time to kiss your lips smoothly to catch all of your sleepiness.

Zayn:It's early, almost too early for him to even think about kissing you. With morning breathe and hooded eyes from heavy sleep but he doesn't care and you seem to enjoy when he presses his lips to your forehead (maybe your nose, sometimes the corner of your mouth) because you almost, always smile in your sleep. "Not waking up until you give me a kiss." You say stubbornly one morning when he had happened not o greet you with one. He chuckles thickly and leans over to delicately open your eyes.