chapter 3

Justin

-

play whenever

i smile and squeeze his hands, letting him know it's okay.

he takes another deep breath. he closes his eyes, contemplating for a moment. "wi-will you be my boyfriend?" he asks me. my heart skips a beat as he speaks and my eyes go wide.

i guess i was quiet for too long because he shakes his head and throws his hands up. "i never should've-"

"yes." i say. he whirls back around and looks me in he eyes.

"are you sure?" he asks.

"yes. a hundred percent sure." i say and pull him in for a hug. he lifts my up and grips my ass. i bite my lip and look him in the eyes.

"how do you do that?" he asks

"do what?" i ask back, confused.

"make me want to kiss you all the time." he says.

"all i did was bite my lip." i blush.

he smiles and leans in, kissing me deeply. i smile into the kiss and he puts me down. we walk back inside and sit on the couch again, in our original spots.

"justin what happened to your face?" raegan asks i a joking manner.

"ummmmmmmmmmmm." i trail off.

they all giggle and i grab Gabe's hand and put my head on his shoulder.

hehe

a few hours pass when i get a call from my dad. i answer and stand up and go outside.

"hey dad." i say.

"hey jay. it's eight o' clock and it's time for dinner. are you eating at kales or here?" he asks me.

"i'm eating at home. i'll be there in a minute."

"alright bye." he hangs up. i walk back into the living room.

"i have to goooo. so i'll see you guys at school tomorrow." i say and go out the door with my stuff. Gabe quickly follows and wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"think you could just leave without saying goodbye?" he cocks an eye brow. i shake my head no and kiss him deeply. he kisses back, turning his head to one side, making it more passionate. i bite his lower lip as i pull away. he smirks and kisses me again. he walks me over to my car and hugs me for a while.

"okay, okay. i have to go." i chuckle and push him off me a bit. he pouts but nods, agreeing.

"wanna drive with me home?" i ask. "i'm sure dad won't mind if you come in for dinner." i smile and grab his hand.

"um sure. call to make sure." he says. he's a good guy. i smile to myself and call my dad back.

"hey do you care if Gabe comes over and eats with us?" i ask.

"no that's okay. isn't he your quote, unquote, study buddy?" he asks me.

"umm. yeaaaahhh.." i say.

"justin. i know you guys are together." he laughs.

me eyes go wide as i laugh awkwardly. "anyways bye." i blurt out quickly.

"bye." i hang up.

"he knows?" Gabe looks down at me.

"yeah." i use my eyes to look up at him from the top of my glasses (if you know, you know😂)