chapter 12

Justin

-

"is he okay?" i ask the doctor frantically.

"yes he's fine. just a broken arm. he's going to be ready to go home tomorrow. just relax and go home. get some sleep, okay?" the doctor replies.

i nod and grab Raegan's hand. "it's okay. he's fine." i tell him. he nods and pulls me into a tight hug. i hug back and rub his back comfortingly. i can feel his breath hitch and i know he's crying.

so pretty much, we were at the park and we were playing around. kale was on a swing and he jumped off but he landed really hard and we all panicked and took him to the hospital. i know it's a bit dramatic for just a broken arm but he's our best friend.

i pull away from the hug and wipe raegans tears from his face. we walk out together and get in the car

it's still the same day, friday. (yes i went back and read to do math.🥰) tyler is still suspended. Eva hasn't spoken to anyone besides Kenna. Kenna hasn't been at school a lot. A lot of people stare at raegan and i when we are at school. some people have asked what happened. others have started rumors. it's whatever.

i look over at raegan and smile. he smiles back and i giggle. i sigh and stand up, waking over to him. he looks up at me and i sit in his lap. "i'm bored." i state. he kisses my cheek and slowly starts going down to my neck. i tilt my head a bit and he continues kissing. i bite my lip and put my hand on his chest, forcing him to pull away.

"not now." i giggle. he frowns and hugs my waist. i lay my head on his and play with his hair, running my fingers through it. he takes a deep breath and i close my eyes.

i hear his front door being unlocked. i roll off of his lap and sit next to him. his mom comes in and smiles when she sees us. "hey boys!" she says.

"hey momma." raegan says. i just smile and wave.

"how was you twos day?" she asks.

"oh you know. the usual stares, people asking what happened with tyler, ya know. normal day." i say and chuckle.

"pretty much same." raegan shrugs.

"well damn. just ignore them. that's what i have to do at work when little bitches wanna start stuff. i mean, i work at the VA. those bitches talk about more gossip then when i was in high school and middle school combined." she laughs as she takes her shoes off and puts them in the shoe rack near the door.

"dang mom. well anyways. justin has to go soon so we're gonna go to my room." he says. she nods.

"be safe." she says with a smirk.

raegan groans and grabs his phone and my hand, running off the couch and up the stairs. once we get up there he immediately presses me against the wall, barley giving me enough time to close the door.

he kisses me roughly and i put my hands on his chest, kissing back. he puts one of his hands on my hip and the other on my face/neck. he slides his tongue against my bottom lip and i open my mouth slightly, him slipping his tongue in.

his tongue wraps around mine as we sloppily make out. "b- bed?" i mumble. he complies and brings us to the bed, our lips still connected. he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head. he pulls away from my lips and goes down to my neck.

"r-raegan.." i moan. "f-fuck.. i really do have t- god!" i moan louder. his tongue brushes my skin causing me to whimper.

he releases my hands and brings one of his hands down to my stomach under my shirt. he slowly caresses my torso, still kissing my neck. "o-ok rae come on." i giggle. he smirks against my neck and pulls away.

"fine." he sits next to me on the bed. i sit up and lean against him. "sooo.." he says, grabbing my hand. i look at our hands and close my eyes, still slightly out of breath.

"so uhh.. i do gotta be home soon." i giggle.

"yeah.." he sighs. "i know.." he pauses and i lift my head. he looks at me and into my eyes. "so i wanted to talk to you." he says.

i nod. "okay. what's up?" i ask.

he gets in front of me on the floor on one knee. "will you, justin drew blake, finally, do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" he asks. i feel my face heat up.

"oh hell yeah." i say and smile. he smiles back and hugs me tightly. i hug back just as tight and kiss the side of his head. he pulls away and grabs my hand.

"ready to go, boyfriend of mine?" he asks. i giggle and nod. we stand up and i grab all the stuff i had and we go downstairs.

as soon as we pull up to my house i lean over and grab raegans jaw, pulling him towards me, kissing him softly. he kiss back and smiles as we pull away. i get out of his car and grab my bag. he gets out as well and walks me to the door.

"so i'll see you tomorrow?" i ask. he nods and hugs me tightly.

"i.. you.." i hear. i furrow my brows and rub his back. i think he said something else but i can't put my finger on it. he pulls away and grabs my chin, kissing my softly. i blush as we pull away.

"text me ok?" i ask. he nods and starts walking away. i walk into my house and start headed up the stairs.

"welcome home!" i heard my stepmom yell.

"thanks." i say back and get to my room, opening the door. i go over to my bed and lay down. fuck i'm tired.

yo i got me a girl.

i wake up and slowly open my eyes, regretting it as the sunlight pours in. i rub my eyes and yawn. i stand up and walk into my bathroom. i do all the shit i need to and walk back out. i grab my phone and unlock it.

LilHoe💘: hello love :)
me: hey baby :))
LilHoe💘: how are you doing? did you just wake up?
me: yeah i did. i'm ok. how are you?
LilHoe💘: i'm good. do you want to facetime?
me: yesss

i call him and he picks up immediately. "hey baby!" i say happily. he smiles and blushes.

"hello love." he smiles harder

"i miss you already." he tells me.

"i always miss you bitch." i giggle.

i do tik tok un-ironically 😂

"ok so how are you?" my counselor asks me.

"i'm actually a lot better than the last time we talked. i kind of relapsed... but i was having a really hard time and i didn't know what to do..." i whisper. "it won't happen again." i tell him.

"alright justin. this is the last time i'll believe you okay? when you want to self harm, you have to remember the distractions we talked about." he says. i nod and think about them. 

"yeah. i know. i will. i promise." i smile nervously.

"good. so what do you think has made things better?" he asks.

"well i have a boyfriend." i smile.

"is it that boy you were telling me about? Gabe was his name?" he asks.

"uh." i laugh a little. "no.. we dated and then he moved away... soo. yeah. you remember me telling you about raegan? well he's my boyfriend." i say.

"the boy that you hated?" he asks.

"well yes but we don't hate each other anymore. we talked about it and we just... ya know, clicked. i don't know. but i really like him. i think i love him." i say.

he smiles at me and checks the time.

"oh, well it looks like our time here is up. it was good meeting with you again justin. i look forward to seeing you next month." he shakes my hand and i get up and leave.

bye guys💘