chapter 5

Justin

play whenever

-

i wake up to my alarm blaring and i have a pounding headache holyfuck. i stand up and turn my alarm off, going into the bathroom and taking some Tylenol. i look at myself in the mirror and sigh. i lookdown at my arm and my eyes go wide. holy fuck! what did i do!? i unwrap the ace bandage and take the towel off and stare at the three deep cuts. i clean them and actually wrap it good and start crying. i wipe my tears and brush my teeth and hair.

"holy fuck. what happened last night?" my headache starts getting a bit better as i walk back into my room and go to my closet. i take my knee brace off as i think to myself that i was a fucking dumbass and left it on while i slept. i grab a black hoodie and black jeans and put on my shoes and grab all the shit i need for school and shove it all in my bag. i put my knee brace back on and adjust it. i go downstairs and tell my dad bye and leave.

i get to school and go in, to my locker, then to the library with kale and raegan. i sit down and put my head down.

"you okay?" kale asks.

i shake my head 'no' and he sighs.

"what happened?" rae asks.

"oh i don't know i got shit faced drunk to forget about gabe and i woke up with the worst headache i've ever fucking had and apparently in my drunken state i decided to cut myself for some fucking reason and i left my knee brace on while i slept and just holy fuck i'm a dumbass." i whisper yell at him. his eyes went wide when i said that i cut myself.

"what the fuck justin." kale says.

"listen i fucking know. i'm fucking dumb and i couldn't handle being left like that and i'm a little bitch so i decided getting drunk off my ass would be a good idea." i say.

"damn." raegan says.

fuck

it's lunch right now but i don't really feel like going. i sigh to myself as i walk down the hall. i shove my hands in my pocket and before i knew it i was being dragged into a janitors closet. i look up and see the outline of a person.

"what the f-" i'm cut off by their lips on mine. i gasp and pull away, pushing them off of me.

"damn justin. you're strong for a little twink." i hear and then the light being turned on. i look up to see raegans face and i let out a breath of relief.

i slap his chest and groan. "you gave me a fucking heart attack Raegan Beast!" i say.

he pouts. "i sowwy." he puffs his lip out.

"okay okay. i forgive you it's okay. wanna go to lunch?" i ask.

"not really. i was hoping i could steal you away for now?" he questions.

"oh." i say and feel the heat rush to my face. he grabs my by the waist and starts slowly pulling my toward him and he leans down to kiss me. i instead just hug him and pat his back. he seemed disappointed in a way that he kinda knew it was gonna happen but was hoping it didn't.

"so i didn't talk to you at all yesterday after i left?" i ask.

"um yeah you did." he says. i pull away from the hug and look him in the eyes.

"what did i say?" i ask.

"that you'd stay away from me because you didn't wanna get me in anymore trouble and that you'd find someone else to fuck. also that you love me." he tells me. my eyes go wide.

"god. i'm so sorry i was shitfaced."

"no it's fine," he backs up a little bit. "i get it. i'm in a relationship. i'll see you later baby boy." he finishes and walks out of the door.

i furrow my brows and just stand there for a minute. what the fuck is up with this new pet name.

"baby boy?" i whisper to myself. i can't help but smile. i sigh and turn the light off. i walk out and to the lunch room. i get there and walk out to the courtyard. i sit in my normal spot and kale looks at me.

"your face is a bit red jay. what've you been up to?" he smirks at me. i giggle.

"that's for me to know," i reach over and take a chip, putting it in my mouth, "and for you, not to." i smile.

"dickhead." he laughs. kenna gets up and walks over to me, sitting next to me and hugging me.

"are you okay?" she asks.

"mmhmmmm." i hum.

"okay justin. i believe you." she hugs me again. i smile and she goes back to her seat. raegan comes out a few minutes later and sits next to me because Eva isn't here today. shocker. no wonder he was all over me in the closet. (also i was writing this last night at like midnight or something and just realized where it says "Eva isn't here today." i put "Eva isn't HEAR today." and i'm offended at myself)

i sigh and put my head down. he puts his hand on my thigh and rubs a bit. i bite my lip slightly and scoot away from him. i look up at him and he rolls his eyes. i stand up and walk back into the school. i head to the bathroom and when i get there i close the door and run my hands over my face. the door opens again and i see raegan.

"oh my god. what do you want raeg-" i'm cut off by him pushing me against the wall and kissing me. i push him off and scoff. "you're fucking pathetic. we need to be friends. not friends with benefits. nothing. just. friends. you're in a relationship and i don't need another heart break. so just stop kissing me and touching me and all will be okay." i smile at him and walk out. holy fuck that was hard. i can't fucking stand the tension. i walk down the hall a bit and sit near the lockers.

i pull my knees to my chest and hug them, putting my head down. i sigh into my knees and close my eyes.

"doin ok?" i hear. a familiar voice. i look up and see tyler. he's a pain in the ass but he's nice.

"haha. yeah i'm fine." he nods and sits next to me.

"what have you been up to lately justin?" he asks.

"nothing really. how about yourself?" i ask.

"nothing much. how's gabe?" he asks.

"um we broke up and he hasn't spoke to me since so i have no idea." i laugh.

"oh damn. you uh.. need someone to help you get through this tough time?" he asks.

i shrug. "sure." i smile. he puts his head on my shoulder and grabs my hand and locks our fingers together.

"well consider me your best friend in this time of pain." he says and giggles.

i hear a door slam and see raegan walk in.

he looks at us and laughs, shaking his head and walking away.

"what's his deal?" tyler asks me.

i sigh. "nothing really. me and him are friends and he is mad i didn't do something he asked."

"oh. what did he ask?" he asks me.

"oh just something about a class.." i lie.

"ok. cool." he says.

this is kind of a short chapter compared to the others. sorry lmao