chapter 8

Raegan

-

"okay, but seriously. who gave you the hickeys rae?" kale asks me.

"that's none of your business." i say and smirk. he shrugs and goes back to eating. i nudge justin's thigh with mine and he looks up at me. i smile at him and tilt my head. i mouth 'you okay?' he nods his head and smiles at me.

i look away from him and see jack staring at us. i raise my brows at him and he shakes his head. i get up and leave just as the bell rings and i go to seventh hour.

uh smut warning btw so skip if you don't wanna read it

"fucckkk." justin says as he sits next to me and rests his head on my shoulder. i sigh and shake my head.

"what's wrong baby?" i ask. he rolls off of me and onto the ground.

"fuck!" he yells. i get on the ground and lay on top of him. he looks at me and smiles. i smile back and i kiss him. he kisses back and rolls us over so he's on top. he leans up and puts his hands on my stomach.

i put my hands on his stomach and sit up, him still on my lap. i lean against my bed. he kisses me deeply and when he pulls away he put his head in the nook of my neck. i lean my head back and he starts kissing all around my neck. he kisses my ear and then bites it a bit, causing me to groan and roll my hips against his.

he smirks and pulls away from my neck, kissing my lips again. i smile against his lips and he pulls away once more. i grip his hips and push him down on me. he moans softly and puts his hands on my shoulders. i bring my hand to the hem of his jeans and start kissing his neck.

he arches his back and takes my shirt off, forcing me to pull away from his neck. both of my parents are at work till like six so nothing could go wrong right now.

his cold hands touch my chest making me get chills as he tries to control his breathing. i slip his shirt off and start kissing around his chest. he tangles his hands in my hair and tugs at it.

i put my hands on his jeans again and he nods. i unbutton them and unzip them and he rolls off of my lap, taking them off. he gets back on my lap and kisses me sloppily. "d-door?" he asks.

"what?" i ask as he stops kissing me.

"should we l-lock the door?" he asks.

"no. my parents aren't home so we'll be fine." i nod to myself and start kissing his neck. i leave a few hickeys and he puts his hands on the string to my joggers, untying them. i lift the both of us up and slip them off of me. he bites his lip as he stares into my eyes.

"are you sure you want to do this baby? we don't have to if you don't wanna." i say, reassuring him. he nods and kisses me again. i kiss back and bring my hand down to his area and start rubbing him through his boxers.

he let's out a breathy moan against my lips and pulls away. "p-please.." he moans as he puts his head on my shoulder. i nod and put my hand in his boxers, rubbing him more.

"oh is my baby wet for me?" i ask.

he nods and moans again. i take his boxers off somehow and put a finger in him. he arches his back at the sudden pressure.

"fuck.." he whispers. god..

he puts his hand on the waistline of my boxers and slips one hand inside. he grips me and i let out a low groan. he takes my dick out and starts to slowly pump his hand up and down. he lifts himself and slides me into him.

"baby wait." i moan. he stops. "if you go fast, it's gonna hurt." i tell him. he nods and slowly lowers himself onto me. "if it gets too much you can stop baby." i let him know.