Chapter 1

(Y/n)= Your name
-----------------------------------------------------------
'Once again, the Avengers have saved the world from inevitable destruction. Let's see what each of them have to say.' Tony Stark appears on the TV screen. "Mr. Stark! What do you have to say about the Ultron attack?"

Tony seems stressed out. "What's there to say? We took care of it." The press shout questions to him simultaneously. I turn off the TV and sigh.

I've always wanted to be a hero. I've written letters to the Avengers many times. Not once have I received a reply back. I've even tried emails and phone numbers, but to no avail.

I open my laptop. One notification. I expect it to be spam as I open it. The title read: 'IMPORTANT! READ ALONE.' That's an odd title. I continued reading the email.

'Dear (Y/n), we have been watching you from afar. We have a proposition for you.' I start to become intrigued as I read on. And a bit nervous. I mean seriously...These people must be creeps.

'We can give you special abilities that even the Avengers will marvel at.' Special abilities? Do they mean powers? How can they give me special abilities? These people must be crazy.

I read on. 'Down below is a link. Click on it if you accept. If you leave this email, it will be erased from existance on your laptop.' Huh? How does that work? I think for a moment.

Should I accept their proposition? I hover the mouse over the link. Well, I don't have anything to lose. So, why not? I click on the link.