Uno

Wandering her fingers on her soft skin, the bite she had received two days before had vanished, leaving no sign of its time there.

"What the hell?" she mumbled.

Cheyanne Montgomery glanced up at her reflection and debated calling Scott McCall, the one responsible for the bite and one of her close friends.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want

Her phone rang from the hotel bathroom, Scott's puppy-like face showing on the screen. She let it go to voicemail, but she should've answered.

"Cheyanne, where are you? I'm starting to worry and so is Stiles. Look, I know you made me promise not to turn you, but what matters is that we find you and bring you home." he sighed. "I know that watching Allison die crushed you. It crushed me too. She was my first love and first girlfriend. But please Cheyanne, come back. I can't lose you too."

Cheyanne felt bad. She knew how much Allison's death affected Scott. She was his first girlfriend, his first love. That was hard for him and Cheyanne knew it. But now, it would be hard for Cheyanne as she now was going to turn into a werewolf.

Sighing, Cheyanne exited the bathroom. She decided to take her mind off of it by job hunting. She didn't want to live in the hotel forever. She grabbed her purse and her phone and headed out.

Out of all the jobs she applied for- restaurants, bartender, retail, fast food- the only one she managed to get was a coffee shop called Jitters.

It wasn't the best job, but Cheyanne would have to just save up to get an apartment.

"I'm Iris, by the way."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Cheyanne."

"Is this your first time here? I've never seen you around here before."

Cheyanne glanced downward. "Yeah. I just moved here."

"Really? I could show you around if you'd like. I mean, I get off in a few minutes."

"Oh, no. I couldn't ask you to do that."

"Don't be silly, Cheyanne. I don't mind, that's why I'm offering."

Cheyanne waited for Iris to finish her shift, even though Cheyanne was okay exploring the town herself.

"Okay. The place we're going is CCPD. My father is a cop and my best friend is a CSI."

Iris brought Cheyanne to CCPD and she watched Iris hugged an older man.

"Dad, this is Cheyanne. She's new here to Central City."

Cheyanne gave the older man a soft, shy smile. "Hello."

"Hi. It's nice to meet you."

"You too, sir."

Iris' attention was caught by a person walking down some stairs

"Barry!"

Cheyanne glanced at him as he approached them.

"Iris, what are you doing here?"

"This is Cheyanne. She's new here to Central City."

Barry's green eyes met with those of Cheyanne's. "Hi."

"Hi."

They maintained eye contact for a second before Cheyanne broke it.

"I really do appreciate you wanting to show me around town, Iris. Really, I do. But I think I'll just go back to my hotel room and settle in."

"Wait. Hotel room? You haven't found a place yet?"

"No. That's why I needed a job so I can save some money to get my own place."

"You can stay with me."

"Iris, I can't do that. I know you're trying to be nice and all but I think I'd better go. It was nice to meet you, sir. And Barry."

Cheyanne's eyes met those of Barry's again and she quickly left back to her hotel.

"She seems-"

"In a hurry?"

Joe nodded. "Yeah. Like she has something important to do."

"I'm sure she's just tired a bit. I mean, she just moved here."

"But why did she move here? And where did she move from? What kind of person is she?"

"Dad." Iris gave her father a look.

"I think Joe is right, Iris. I mean, we just met her. We don't know anything about her and neither do you."

"But you could get to know her. I mean, you're single. She's...probably single."

Barry rolled his eyes at her. "Iris."

"You should find yourself a girlfriend, Barry. And who knows? Maybe Cheyanne will be the one you've been looking for."

Cheyanne made it back to her room and laid down on her bed. She finally got away from Iris, who was nice, but Cheyanne didn't want to make friends at the time.

And Barry.

His eyes reminded her of Lydia's green eyes who looked at her with sadness as Allison died. Not that Barry's had sadness. His were vibrant.

Shaking her head,  Cheyanne went to take a long warm bubble bath before getting ready to eat dinner, and then go to sleep. When she checked her phone, she had a voicemail from Stiles, Lydia and another from Scott.

She listened to all of them, hearing the same thing from all of them. She bit her lip as she stared at the wall in front of her.

Could she really handle this herself?

Was she going to go back to Beacon Hills and let Scott and her friends help her?

Her friends.

They were her friends.

She lost a friend. And now her other friends are grieving and she fled.

Her phone rang and the caller ID surprised her.

Derek

She let that call go to voicemail as well.

'Cheyanne, did you really run away? I have Scott and everyone else asking me to help track you but it'd be much easier if you just came home. I know that I'm the last person you'd expect to call you, but you're going to turn and you need to learn. So come back. But then again Allison would've wanted you to do whatever you needed to.'

Cheyanne felt tears coat her eyes as the voicemail ended.

Allison was Cheyanne's best friend. Well, one of them. Allison always supported Cheyanne in whatever Cheyanne did. They were really close. But now that Allison's gone, Cheyanne feels empty. Her best friend was gone.

So now what?

Who would be there to help her?

I mean, sure. She could go back to Beacon Hills. But she can't. Not yet, anyway. Losing her best friend and her family made living in Beacon Hills become intolerable for Cheyanne.

"I'm sorry, Allison."

———
Hey guys 👋

This is my Teen Wolf/Flash crossover

I do hope you guys liked it. I know it's a little bit short but the first few chapters might be like that since it takes place before the pilot of the Flash.

So let know me if you guys liked it and I'll talk to you later