Ocho

After going to Mexico and retrieving Derek, who Kate Argent turned into a teenager, and then learning that there was an assassin called the Mute, Scott found himself in a predicament.

There was a freshman who went by the name of Liam Dunbar. He was on the lacrosse team and was really good at it, which worried Stiles and Scott. However, that wasn't the important thing. In the attempt to save Liam from being killed by a fall, Scott bit him.

Which is how Liam ended up tied up with tape and his mouth covered with tape in Scott's bathtub

Meanwhile, that night, Barry and Cheyanne went to Jitters, only to find Iris and Eddie. Barry congratulated Eddie on saving Stagg Industries, and he shortly had to go back to the precinct. Barry and Iris needed to talk, and Cheyanne didn't need to use her abilities to know that.

"I'll see you guys later."

Barry turned to stop her. "Hey, you're not going to stay?"

"You and Iris need to talk, right? I don't want to get in the way."

Barry frowned. "Okay. Well, I'll talk to you later tonight? Or tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah. Bye, Barry. Bye, Iris."

Barry sighed as he watched her leave, and she swore that Barry reeked of sadness.

She went back to her apartment and dialed a familiar number.

"Cheyanne."

"Chris, it's been awhile."

"It's been 9 months, Cheyanne."

Cheyanne sighed. "I know. I haven't been keeping up with our phone calls. It's just... things have happened here, and this city isn't what it used to be now."

"So you're staying? Permanently?"

Cheyanne was silent

Was she moving permanently?

Could she call Central City her new home?

"Chey?"

"I don't know. I don't know right now."

"How's the training going?"

"It's going. But I'm doing what I have to do."

"I know you are. You've always been that way, Chey. That's what I admire about you."

Cheyanne smiled. "Is all that you admire about me?"

"Don't start with that, Chey. I know what you're doing."

"And what exactly is that?"

"You need to focus on your training."

"And you need to focus on letting loose every once and awhile."

Cheyanne heard Chris chuckle

"Maybe I do."

"So, how are things on your end?"

"I'm heading to help Scott with his new beta that he's made."

"Wait. Are you not in Beacon Hills?"

"No. I had to leave after-" Chris stopped. "I couldn't be there anymore. I did the same thing you did."

"Yeah, well, at least you're returning. I can't. Not yet."

"I'm not saying that you have to. People take different approaches to heal. And you leaving is yours. What's important here is that you train and become a great werewolf, so that when you do return, you'll be a great force for Scott's pack."