Cuatro

It had been a couple of weeks since the dinner, and Cheyanne had been a little bit more okay with hanging out with Iris. She still didn't want to stay in Central City for too long, but she thought that Iris was a good person to spend time with.

She still was living the hotel room, but had been saving a lot of her money to get her own apartment. She didn't invite Iris over to her place, but she mostly hung out with Iris at Jitters after work.

But that night was the night

The night of the full moon

Cheyanne had already been experiencing everything that Scott had gone through when he was first turning, but Cheyanne felt that something was different.

That morning at work, Barry came in and waited until Cheyanne wasn't busy to talk to her.

"Hey."

"Hi."

The two stared at each other and Cheyanne then smiled.

"What are you doing here, Barry?"

"I just wanted to visit you."

"And Iris?"

Barry gave her a confused look as Iris saw Barry talking with Cheyanne and called out to him.

"Barry."

He turned to find her and gave her a hug. Cheyanne heard his heart skip a beat and nodded to herself, knowing that his heart unknowingly belonged to Iris. Cheyanne went to make herself busy in the back, as Iris and Barry talked.

"So I saw you were talking to Cheyanne. Have you changed your mind about getting to know her?"

"Iris."

"I'm not saying you have to date her, I'm just saying that she's a potential girl for you to consider if you want to date her."

"Is that why you invited her to dinner? So that I can get to know her? I don't want to lead her on."

"You're not leading her on if you just want to be friends with her."

"You are so obsessed with finding me a girlfriend that the minute Cheyanne shows up, your quick to push me to her. But jokes on you. Because Cheyanne isn't my type."

Cheyanne was in the back, and her ears picked up on when they mentioned her name.

"I'm not. But Iris is."

.

.

.

Barry was almost late to work that morning, and Cheyanne's mood has changed ever since Barry's conversation with Iris. Cheyanne barely talked to Iris, but Iris had no idea why.

Cheyanne really thought that she had met some new friends, but she was wrong. That afternoon, after her shift, she went to her hotel and got an incoming call from Iris, which she let go to voicemail.

'Hey, Cheyanne. I don't know if you're doing okay. You haven't said much to me since this morning, but I was wondering if you wanted to come out tonight with me to see this explosion accelerator thing.' 'Particle accelerator explosion' 'Whatever. Anyway, I hope you will tag along. Let me know.'

Cheyanne wasn't going to go. Not because she didn't want to see Iris, but because of the full moon. She put up the curtains the first night she got there, preparing herself for the night that she was anticipating.

Night came and Barry and Iris went to STAR Labs while Cheyanne prepared herself. Once the moon was full, Cheyanne laid in her bed and sighed.

This was it

This was the single moment that would change Cheyanne's life forever.

Cheyanne felt her body starting to hurt and the pain became unbearable. She hurried to the bathroom and turned on the light as there was a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping."

She turned on the light and let the housekeeper in and let her do her thing while she headed for the bathroom. Once the housekeeper was done, Cheyanne left the bathroom, only to find that the curtains had been opened, and the full moon was shining through the windows.

Something snapped inside of Cheyanne and hurried to the mirror to find her eyes turning into those of a cat.

"Mrow?"

Cheyanne's hand covered her mouth as she made a noise of a cat. She closed her eyes, and in an instant, her body was shrinking and took the form of a cat.

Meanwhile, Barry was in his lab when there was a breaking news about the particle accelerator explosion not being safe. Suddenly, all of Barry's chemicals started to rise and lightning struck him as did the chemicals.

Barry crashed into the shelf and was unconscious. Cheyanne headed out the hotel and made her way to a darkened alley.

She transformed into a cat again and ran down the alley. She then began to walk down the streets of Central City, not really having a destination. She stopped in another alley and shifted back to herself after checking to see if anyone was there. She had to get through this night herself, seeing that there was no other werewolf in Central City that she knew of. 

She turned into a cat again and continued to wander around the city. Meanwhile, Barry had been found in his lab unconscious and an ambulance was called and he was placed on a stretcher and taken to the hospital. A lot of people were injured that night, but Cheyanne was unaware of what happened. She arrived at the hospital and smelled a familiar scent, so she followed the scent and stopped outside the room in which the scent came from. She wasn't able to shift back, but she left the hospital and went back to the alley next to her hotel and shifted back. She had left some clothes in a bag outside and changed before heading into her room. 

"What the hell am I?"

-

so I know that it's shorter than the last chapter, but I really am excited to write about the months that Barry is in a coma and how Cheyanne finds out about him and STAR Labs and about what she is. 

I hope you guys are as excited as I am about this 

I'll talk to you later

Byee :)