Siete

Cheyanne hadn't seen Barry since she went to STAR Labs, and Barry didn't know Cheyanne knew he was awake. Iris gave Cheyanne some space and Cheyanne was thankful that Iris was understanding. That morning, Barry was helping out with a fire and got everyone out safely as the firefighters were on their way. Caitlin told Barry to get back to STAR Labs and when he did, Caitlin went off on him and Cisco. 

Meanwhile, Cheyanne was working her shift with Iris, and Iris approached her. 

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. Thank you."

"If you need anything at all, I'm here, okay?"

Cheyanne nodded. "I appreciate it."

"So, have you talked to Barry at all?"

"No. I think I need a little space from him. For now."

Later that day, Iris and Barry went to a suit and tie event where Simon Stagg would be getting an award. It was disrupted when some guys were trying to steal everyone's jewelry and Barry went to stop them, but fainted. When he went to STAR Labs, Caitlin was furious at him. 

Cheyanne decided to head to STAR Labs and got in the same as last time and was a cat again when she entered. Luckily, Barry was there with Caitlin, Cisco and Dr. Wells. Barry was running and fainted again because his glucose levels were low, as they discovered. 

"Mrow."

They glanced down at the cat who was around Barry's feet. 

"The cat's back. I still don't know how he's getting in here. Or why he likes you better."

 Joe found Barry in STAR Labs, because of the sweatshirt in his lab and was angry that Barry was running around trying to help, and didn't like that Dr. Wells was encouraging Barry to do so. Cheyanne left and the next day, Iris was waiting for Barry at Jitters along with Cheyanne

"You should talk to Barry. I think you at least should see how he's doing."

"I guess. I just don't think he likes me that much."

"Barry just has been through a lot. Just like you. He'll come around."

"I don't know, Iris. Maybe you'll be my only friend."

Iris gave her a smile. "And I'll be glad to be your friend. But you need more than just me."

"I don't know. I think you'd be enough. Plus, you're a tad bit crazy."

"I am not crazy."

Cheyanne giggled and Iris did too

"It's nice to see you smile."

"Well, I have you to thank. I don't think I could navigate Central City without anyone helping me. So thank you."

Iris glanced at the time. "Where is Barry? He was supposed to be here. I'm going to visit his lab to see if he's there. Do you want to come with me?"

"Um, I'll pass, actually. I'll see Barry some other time."

"Okay, I'll see you later?"

"Yeah. Bye, Iris."

"Bye, Cheyanne."

.

.

.

Simon Stagg was under attack and Joe had gone there with Eddie, who got Simon safe. Barry arrived in his suit that Cisco had made for him and took on Danton Black, the guy who was going after Stagg, an ex employee and had the ability to clone himself.