Jumper part 2

Flicka's POV

   DO IT! End your misery!

The little voice in my head screams. My breath becomes ragged as I step towards the edge. My heart races as my foot nears the edge.

  My other foot takes place right beside the other. I close my eyes. Then I lean slightly forward.

   I can feel myself flying through the air. I spread my arms. I know soon I will feel the hard concrete soon.

  I do. I feel my skin crash against the concrete. I feel scraping. Then I feel the worst pain ever.

  My bones, breaking beneath my muscles. My blood spilling all over me. The worst pain in the world.

  The hot, sticky mess of my body covering me. Slitting open my head, my legs, my arms. The worst pain in the universe.

   My bare, uncovered skull crashing into the street. The worst pain in the galaxy.

  I finally feel it. My soul slipping from the remains of my body. I feel the blanket of darkness cover me. Finally, Finally! I deem numbness.

  Inside, I sigh in relief. I feel myself slipping more. I almost leave. I feel myself going away. I do.

  Police Officers POV

I see her hit the concrete. I scream as she breaks and bleeds. I call nine-one-one.

  She jumped.

The whole situation doesnt seem real.

I see them tell me she is barely alive. I hear them tell me they were taking her away.

  Then she goes away. She is gone.

  I can still hear the sirens in my numb ears. I watched a little girl die.