8. This clothed girl can kick your butt.

"It's not my place to tell

"It's not my place to tell." He mumbled looking away from me.

"Oh, I get it. You don't have to tell me anything."

Whatever that is I don't think I'll ever know. Who am I for him to tell me? I'm just a girl he was forced to marry.

Lucas was now staring at something behind, "don't look back." He whispered with a hard face.

Like a reflex I tried to look back but was stopped when Lucas grabbed my forearm and hissed. "I said DON'T."

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"I'll tell you later, right now I need you to pack your things fast and quietly."

I did as I was told and in a matter of seconds I was done. From his eyes I sensed danger. I'll obey first then ask questions.

We got to our feet and walked straight to the door like normal people. "As soon as we get out, run."

Is it really that bad? Should I worry? I felt panic rising inside of me. What the donuts! Are we really in danger?!

As soon as we reached the exit I heard a man's voice. "Hey guys it's f*ing River! Let's get him!"

Lucas cursed under his breath, grabbed my arm and started to run towards his car which was in the parking lot behind the building. I struggled to keep up with him as he let go of my arm for me to run freely.

And here I thought I was faster than the flash. The flash is hot thought. Ohh Berry Allen. I could've marry him but instead I ended up the jerk. Me and Barry, that's a dream.

"Get in fast!" Lucas brought me out of my dream. I didn't realize we reached the car. I got in fast beside Luca who didn't waste any time before he sped away.

After we made sure no one followed us, I decided to speak.

"Now will tell me what happened?" I demanded.

Lucas was silent for a moment as if he was thinking about what to say.

"Well?" I pressed.

He sighed "Long story short, I fought one of those and they wanted a rematch but I refused and now he's after me with his.... friends."

"Why don't you want to have a rematch?" Now I'm confused.

"I don't give second chances and they know it." He clenched his jaw.

"Ok... so why did we run? We could have faced them."

He shook his head lightly. "No, not with you there. It will be dangerous if you got targeted by them."

I shrugged in my seat. "I can defend myself thank you very much. Now where are we going?"

He glanced at me. "I have to do something, it's important. Sorry I'll give you a ride home after I finish my business."

I had nothing better to do anyway. "It's fine."

First Amir's weird call then this. I'm pretty sure they're hiding something.

Lucas drove throught a small road surrounded by trees and came to stop before a big house but looks like a hunted house.

We got out of the car and I followed Lucas inside.

As I walked in there an intense aura flew through me. The sweat smelled and the sound of metal clicking was all around the strength training section. It was a gym.

Why is there a gym in the woods hidden from the world?

A lot of huge guys with tattoos lifted weight while others danced in the boxing ring beating each other merciless.

I felt like a child here. I box as a hobby while these guys trained like their life depended on it. I felt ashamed for considering I was the best but I won't show that. Any one of these men feed on fear, I won't give them the satisfaction of show I'm scared.

"Heyy man, how you doin?" A man greeted Lucas as they did their boyish handshake.

The man like the others was inked and looked a little bit older than everyone. The owner of this place I guess.

"What's up boss?" Lucas smiled. Wow he look hot with that kind of smile.
He should smile often. It looks good on his face.

"You have company?" The man glanced behind Lucas, me.

"Yeah she's my friend." Lucas replied. Since when did we become friends?
Whatever.

"A clothed girl, I didn't know you were into those." The man snickered which made my anger boil. This son of a butter is talking about my hijab. I really hate when people look down on you because of a piece of cloth around your head. Who do they think they are?

"This clothed girl can kick your butt just fine." I smiled lethality and glared at him.

"And has guts, I like it." He said and Lucas chuckled.

"Sorry about that, she's usually nicer." Lucas threw a brief look at me with amusement glancing in his eyes.

Great, I look like a clown now.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Lucas asked. With an of course from the man they were gone in a corner leaving me behind.

I roamed around the place while I wait for them. The guys didn't even look at my direction and were engrossed in what they were doing. It's fascinating actually, to see real professional boxers.

I saw a big board that caught my eyes. I strolled towards it. The board was filled with names, like a challenge board.

Yellow monster against the king and a lot of those but a name made me freeze on the spot.

Led against Dragon.

That's what I used to call my brother, since I was a kid until now. Khaled's nickname.
_______________

So what do you think about this chapter ? As usual

Vote
Comment
Share

Later beauties❤