24. Did he just ask me out?

What was that!? I couldn't seem to stop blushing and here I was worrying about him

I've been blushing for 2 hours now. Everytime I think about Amir that image pops up on my mind. And forget about that, I slept on Amir's bed again!!

How did this happen? I was just waiting for him to

fall asleep, I didn't think I would be the one needing sleep.
Last night was heartbreaking. His troubled and crying face never left my mind.

What was his fault?

What did be mean by his fault?

This morning when he asked me if he was sick I couldn't say what happened. I just couldn't. And about his medication, I want to wait for him to tell me when he's ready. He's keeping this a secret for a reason. I don't want force him.

"Okay everybody I can see you're slacking and just because I've chosen our teams startup doesn't mean you get to chill. So get your ass up and move your legs." My coach yelled and the girls including me ran even faster than before.

I was leading with a band in my hand and reached the second girl handing the band as she ran next. We were playing a relay match, two and two and ran over and over again til the coach says stop.

Right now she was scolding us because we were slower in her eyes. The girls never gave up and their motivation was higher. I was training with them because I missed the energy when we all work hard together. But I usually analyse and instruct them as the captain.

"Come on guys, you can do it!" I shouted while waiting for my turn.
After a while of panting the coach yelled stop and we all dropped on the track field.

I was sweating and body hurt so good. My training hijab was stuck on my neck and the side of face. I bet my face is as red as a tomato and look like a mess.

"Good job, and I want see the same dedication tomorrow."

We all groaned in response and the girls went away one by one. I dragged myself the hard gotta move from here someday. After taking a shower and changing my clothes I was so ready to go home.

"Why are you still here?" I walked toward Lucas who was leaning on his car in the parking lot, I thought he left by now because they finish their basketball practice earlier than us.

It seems like Amir has already left.

Wait.. why am I looking for him?!