Epilogue: The New Life

(The song above reminded me of them a little and it's my favourite country song

(The song above reminded me of them a little and it's my favourite country song. Read it while you're listening it.)

I felt my feet picking me up and my heart hammering my chest. My right hand clutches on the small long object. I was on my way to find Amir in this big company. I have a great news for him.

You may wondering what's wrong with me and why I am acting like this. Well long story short last night we did it. And by it... figure it out yourself.

After 4 years of trying to get me pregnant we gave up and last night we did it with love instead. And right now I need to find Amir because I can't breath if I don't tell him.

"Have you seen Amir?" I asked a random person that was standing beside an office.

"Last time I saw him he was with Mr Lucas River in his office." After that I dashed to his Lucas's office with was in front of Amir's. I walked before I knocked and faced with a shocked Amir and smirking Lucas.

"We need to talk." I said short as I grabbed Amir's wrist and dragged him to his office before closing the door shut.
Amir watched me up and down.

"What are you doing here looking like this?" His voice husky and was still dazed.

I quickly glanced down at my outfit and heated up in embarrassment. I ran around the company in my pajamas. Great now everyone thinks I'm a psycho.

Without a word I shoved the pregnancy test in his face as i let my eyes wonder up and down him enjoying what I was seeing. The bright blue suit hugged his arm and a white shirt that shaped his chest and six pack. I stared at the wrinkled on the blue tie, being slightly proud that I almost learned how to tie a tie. Well I've been practicing on him nonstop but the fact that he didn't fix it made my heart flutter.

Amir's eyes narrowed on the test and titled his head to the side as he looked at me skeptical. "What is this?"

"I-I found this object in my bathroom and I decide to try it for fun or maybe I still believed." I met his gaze and whispered. "Amir two lines means I'm pregnant."

Amir froze, he took a deep breath. Once. Twice. The third time his hands wrapped around my waist, hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck. My arms automatically go around his broad shoulders.

"Are you sure?" He was having trouble to breath.

"Yes." Tears skipped from my eyes.

"We're having baby." He said.

"Yes." I repeated.