15. Stay

It's been three days since I've seen Amir and his gang

It's been three days since I've seen Amir and his gang. Neither on school nor home. The last time I saw them was when they all got a message from Allah knows who and they disappeared.

Tomorrow is Scarlett's birthday and her twin's of course. Which I forgot until she told us that she's planning on having a party and she is hell bent on bringing me, Latifah and Sabrina there.

That is a problem. I'm not really a fan of parties and knowing Scarlett, it will not be pretty at end of our argument which is why I just want to show up, say happy birthday and be gone before she stops me.

It's weekend and I prefer to chill at home and paint than wasting my time on a party I would not even enjoy. No offense to Scarlett but I'm just like that as a person.

I need to find a gift for her tomorrow which me, Latifa and Sabrina will search for.

I heard the doorbell ring and I got up to get it, it must be the pizza guy. Since today it’s friday I wanted to spend some alone time with the netflix and pizza beside me.

We’re going to have fun.

I opened the door, gave the guy his money before I had the pizza in my hands. I went back to the living room and made myself comfortable while putted on the Arrow.

But my mind can't help but wonder back to Amir. What is he possibly doing now?

Suddenly I got bored of Arrow. I swear I can't finish a series decently. I watch a show nonstop til I get bored of it, which happens all the time, leave it as it is, might pick it up again after months or years and begin watching another one. Yeah I function like that.

Sighing, I walked up to my room stretched my fingers for me to start painting after I devoured half of the pizza. Hopefully all this thinking will vanish away with the whiteness of the board.

As soon as I picked up my brush, I heard a loud noise like something heavy broke. I froze.

Is it a thief?!

But how could they get pass the code door?!

I held up one of my high heels from my closet and slowly moved toward the stairs. I halted when I saw someone familiar. Bismillah.

"Amir?" I called out.

He was standing in front a broken vase which I figured was broken by him.

He looked fine except for the whiteness of his shirt was now coloured with red and his bloodied knuckles.

I gasped as I went down to him and held his right hand up so I could examine it and he hissed. I'm not a doctor that's Sabrina's future job but I did learn the first aid from her so I know what I'm doing.