Chapter 1: I am Moon, a limelight.

Moon POV

Yes of course it is. It is a dream. I know it. Maybe people call me clueless and sometimes dense and even stupid. But when it comes to my own dream,

Nah, I know how to handle this one. Maybe not.

It must be a dream. Everything is vivid. Everything is clear and easy to say-lucid. I can touch anything and everything around me. The sound thumped loudly in my ear. My view is sharp and not all woozy like usually when I am dreaming. But I know this is a dream because it was a memory. Easy to say, the best memory I got. I don't need to guess the year because easily I see the banner and the signs everywhere. It is from last year.

Oh pardon my wheelies, mates. I forgot to introduce myself. What a ruddie pruddie I am. And hey- it rhymed! Yeah, you can call me a dork for loving rhymes and all but don't you say you don't like them. Just imagine it, like it was a poem or something poetic like that. Let me show you an example. And do not sigh dear friends! This is my favourite.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.

There! Very poetic right. Oh this is soo me. Once I started talking I just can't stop babbling. Babbling is OK. But babbling nonsense (such as poem that I copied from last year's Valentine's  day card) like that is a big no-no. Ok so, my name is easy. No..no.. don't get me wrong mates. My name is not Easy but pronouncing it is easy. It's Park Moon Ae. Easy right? You pronounce 'Ae' like the alphabet 'A', if you found it confusing really.

And no. Ae is not my family name. My family name is Park. Don't be so shocked, you look so fake. Back in home people just call me Moon,and that never change. But back in hometown, everybody goes  Aigoo,Moon Ae. Your aegyo never went off isn't it? Then they goes cooing me and ruffle my hair (which I spent about one hour done it for them then they just ruffle them away. Grr) and pinch my cheeks. That's why I never wear blusher to my granny's house. All I need is my cousins and my ajushi and ajuma to redden it.

There goes me, being rude again. Anyway aegyo means cuteness,like gwiyomi,you know. And  ajushi means uncle while ajuma means aunt. Thank me later for teaching you Korean, pups. So what do you wanted to know about me? Of course, by the sake of my name, I am a Korean. Half actually, the other half is English. But I live in neither. Bizarre, I know. And in case you wondering, my parents don't speak Korean. I am the only one in the family who is fluent. Im 17 years old. I am an actress, a model and a singer. I hope you know Pretty Pieces. That's my duo's name. Darn, I babbled too much. Let us went back to my dream, shall we?

So as easy as pie, I know where I am. I am at the Invitation tour. Right in Singapore. Oh, I did tell you that Im a limelight...rite? Anyway, the concert was as LIT as HELL. They were sooo good. I totally enjoyed it. And totally worth my hundreds of SD. That time, together we huddled in a group of limelight, watching and fainting at the sight of very sexy Why Dont We members(I suggest you Daniel. When he unbuttoned the top three button, I found it irresistible).

That moment, there was no freaks, there was no dorkies, no queen bees and not even a very very popular celebrity(that would make me and my partner). All we ever were limelight. Singing along to every songs,every words and lines. Shrieked as one of the boys did something sexy. Throwed roses and flying kiss. We did all of it. Not as our normal selves but only as limelight. I waited eagerly for the meet and greet session, I mean who doesn't want to meet and at least shake hands with their idol.

    But then lucky me! My ride's there. And I knew that it was important because I've promised my Dad to sleepover my cousin's. I was disappointed, of course. Who wouldn't? Losing the one only chance to meet the boys I've been dreaming since forever(err...2 years ago to be precise. But you know what I mean.) What a total tragedy.

  Attending their concert is good enough. I soothed myself.