Chapter 9: Mike, meet Moon.

The booyss incoming!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MOON POV

I smile at the memory of me and Gale having breakfast together. I knock the door softly, and when nobody answers, I open it. My eyes searching for Pyka but she is nowhere to be found. After the breakfast with Gale, we stay at the set for a few hours. Talking with the crews, the director, skimming our dialogues and just hanging around.And he is so sweet actually. He is kind and funny. Thoughtful, too.

Don't forget hot, honey cakes.

Shut up!

Aww, you're blushing?

Am not!

Are so!

Am not!

Are so!

Fine, maybe a little. But just a little.

*Snicker* Riighht. Sure you blush juustt a little.

Shut up, sub me.

Can't and won't and will never ever. Anyways, soo..... What's up?

What do you mean with what's up?

Sigh. Gale! What do you think about him?

I told you earlier. I think he's sweet, funny, kind and generous.

*Groan* What I really mean is, do you like him or not?! You're so blunt.

Of course I do.. He's a very good listener. And he makes a very good friend too.

Lucky Gale. Blew off after first attempt, friend zoned after first date. What a luuckky guy.

Sub me, you know I am not planning on anything with my love life, right. And we're just having our very first date! Which was decided after it ends!

Fine then. We'll just follow the flow and keeps an eye on him? How's that sounds?

Good. Let's do that.

If he's good, you'll date him.

Maybe. If he's nice. And if he wants me. Which seems impossible.

You are so--. You are so blinded by Why Dont We.

Hey now. Whoa. What does that means?! Why suddenly you brings up my crushes?!

See? Oh never mind, Moon. And stop stealing my font.

That is not your font.

It is my font.

No it is not.

Moon.

I am you and you is me. We share everything.

But I can't steal your font! How's that is fair?

Oookaay then. I'll just use it when we need the sarcasm drips and to add more pressure to the word.

Deal. And you love Gale.

Deal. Wait what?

Hehe. You do. You are so developing a crush on him.

I am not developing a crush on Gale! It's too early to say that!

I wait for my mind to respond, but I got none.

"Moon, you're so totally freaking me out." A voice says behind me.

I jump a few feet on the air before I turn around. I see Pyka stood there with a smile.