Chapter 5 : And the world most ignorant person goes to...

MICHAEL DEXTER BESSON! He is such an ignorant, but at least he's not a fuck boy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MIKE POV

His eyes snapped open as the train lurched into a halt. It stopped actually. He blinked a few times. Trying to get his measurements back. He looked at his right. The pretty Cherokee girl smiled at him. He then tried to place who the hell she was. Then he remembered it.

--

He got into the train and sat at the very first free spot he spotted. (Hehe it rhymed. He loved that. And shh! That was a secret of his cute plus adorable side.) Right beside the window. Cool. He won't be bored this journey, he got a scenery to look at.

He stuffed his pack at the place above his head. He slammed the door and sat down. He switched on his phone and was  placing his earphone into his tiny ear. His fingers and eyes worked together as they went to a quest finding songs he wanted to heard. He smiled as he saw the song. He tapped Talk.

He tapped his legs to the beat as a voice belongs to a female interrupted his song. He didn't found it as a distraction, though. (Lucky her tho, or else he would be quiet and ignore her the whole journey.) He paused the song and looked up. His hand pulled out one bud.

"Hello. Can I, um. Is this seat free? Mind if I sit here?" The girl said.

He quickly scanned her. Not in a pervert-y way, but just skimming her She was pretty, that she was. She was not a white. Must be umm .... Red Indiam. Haw haw haw. Silly him. Hispanic he guessed.

As if reading his mind, she spoke up. "In case you are wondering, I'm not a Hispanic. I'm a Cherokee."

Oh. A Cherokee. That's a rare clump weren't they?

"Oh, cool. I'm a white." He mustered back.

She let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah well, silly me for not knowing that!" Her voice dripped with sarcasm but her eyes were twinkling.

He laughed back. Instantly he decided to liked her.

"Btw, my name's Piper. But my buds call me Pipes. And yeah, I'm one of the people who said by the way btw." She said with an air quotes.

"Well then, fyi. My name is Mike. And yeah, I'm one of the people who said for your information fyi." He imitated her, along with the air quotes thingy.

Then he felt something. Something that made him thinking this was wrong. Flirting with girls. Then he remembered it. It was not wrong anymore. He was free now. And so the next twenty minutes they chatted about themselves. Then they both fell asleep exhausted.

--

"Hey fyi, wake up. We are here already." Piper said with a sincere smile plastered on her face.

"Oh. Um. Okay." He squinted at the bright sunlight.

They picked up their luggages. They strolled together to the door. They walked in silence then suddenly Piper squealed. He turned around and saw she was hugging someone tightly.

She finally turned around, revealing a good looking teenager around their age.

"Hey Hermes, this is Mike. We sat next to each other in the train. Mike, this is Hermes. My boyfriend. In a few months, my fiancé." She smiled, lacing her fingers with her boyfriend's.