Chapter 4: Even if we're teens doesn't means we throw wild parties

I'm kinda addicted to dreams, sorry. Thanks for still wimme anyway.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MOON POV

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHT,
BUT NEVER MELT THE SNOW,
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW,
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT.

This story starts with a dream, continues with dreams and maybe would end up with a dream. Funny is it not?

That is not my choice. I play my role to live my life.

Anyway, you need to know something.

That is my poem. The poem I made just for him. Before he......

-

Pyka shakes my shoulder, pulling me off my dream. Precisely, my past.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead!" She sings happily. Her hands still on my shoulders, shaking my body.

"Hey, calm down. What is wrong with you? Can't you see I'm tryna sleep here? Please be respectful next time Pocahontas." I swat her hands away, mumbling into my pillow.

"Respectful? Seriously?" She snorts"Wake up Moon! We're here already! We've landed! We're in Los Angeles! Wake up!" She shakes with more force now.

LA? Wha-?

My eyes snap open in just one mili- or is it nano? I need to keep it smaller- second. My eyes opened wide now. I look into Pyka's grinning face.

"Really? Cool! This is--- I don't know--- I mean--- Well---." I stammer, unsure how to express my jumbled feelings.

I am happy of course. But I'm scared too, and a little bit sad to be apart from my family. And a little bit something unfamiliar.....

Pyka smiles and shakes her head. She clamps her hand over my mouth.   

" Park. Shut up. Enjoy the scenery. The scenery of LA."

I can see she is excited too. Her eyes gleaming and twinkling with it. But then, just like me fear hides behind it.

I obey. My eyes dart out of the window. It's actually just a normal airport. Planes. Planes. Planes. But when it's LA, it is something else. I wonder if our lifestyle would change drastically here. But none of them matters, because I got a reliable friends here.

-

I wait Pyka collects her luggage. A fan of ours comes and asking for a picture. I smile and take a picture. I wish I can be like her. I wish I can meet and take a picture with my idol, too. (No, NOT BTS. And no, no pun intended.) How I wish I can meet the boys too. Shake hands with them, hug their bodies and take pictures. But... Well, maybe I can. But not in this few weeks. We will be busy, busy, busy with our work. Signing contracts, given tour, well I think I don't have to tell you about our celebrity life. It's not that thrilling.

After the fan wave the last wave, I look at Pyka.

"So, who is supposed to pick us up to our bungalow? I heard we will live in a bungalow, is it true?" I ask her, strolling slowly to the gate.

"Yup, a two floor bungalow just for the two of us. Since we're teens, I think they think we will throw parties like normal teens would do. But no, I won't be throwing any party. They'll just have shots and then puke on the couch. Then they will left with someone for one night stand and left us to clean their piss. Charming." She scrunches her nose with disgust.

"Wow, cool. But you still doesn't answer my question. Who's supposed to pick us up to our new bungalow. You know, the one that you won't be throwing any party in it cuz all they will do is--"