Night Out - Daniel Ricciardo

#39 "You make me want things I can't have"
~~~
First one shot requested by @f1stan 
Enjoy!

"(Y/n) for God's sake, get out!" Your husband, Bradley, shouted.

You walked out of the living room and back upstairs to your bedroom. You had just seen Bradley having sex with some other woman, again. After laying down on your bed, you decided to text your friend, (Y/f/n), to see if she wanted to go out that night. Luckily, she agreed so you got changed before she came to pick you up in a taxi.

Outfit for reference

Not long after, (y/f/n) arrived and got you out of the house quick enough for Bradley not to ask where you were going

"Oh my god, I can't believe he did it again" (y/f/n) said shocked as you sat down at the bar of the downtown club.

"It's getting ridiculous. At first I thought it was just a mistake he made in that Stag Do a few months ago, but now I come home to it almost every day. I don't know what to do" You sighed.

"I know" (y/f/n) grinned.

"What?".

"Leave him".

"How am I supposed to leave him? He's my husband" You said.

"Come on!" (y/f/n) egged you on.

"He's not going to just call it quits. I can't get a divorce because he won't come to the lawyers. I've tried before".

"What about an annulment?"
(y/f/n) suggested.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. I could go tomorrow" You said.

"Anyways, let's forget about that big issue and party like we're still 18" (y/f/n) cheered as you whistled.

After a few more drinks, (y/f/n) was off dancing with a rather attractive guy while you sat at the bar, waiting for someone to catch your eye.

"Hey" a deep but smooth voice said. Clearly from Australia with the accent.

"Hi" You smiles back.

"I'm Daniel" the man introduced himself.

"(Y/n)".

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Daniel said. You felt the colour rise in your cheeks. Hopefully Daniel wouldn't be able to see it in the dim light.

"Why thank you" You smiled.

"So, (y/n), what you drinking there?" Daniel started off the conversation.

"Me, Budweiser" You replied.

"A girl who drinks a proper drink" Daniel grinned.

"I'm not into gin & tonic or all those stupid cocktails. They're vile" You said.

"Me neither" Daniel said.

Hours passed, more people had come into the club and (y/f/n) had disappeared. You and Daniel were still talking. He had asked you to dance a few times and, of course, you did dance with him. You were now telling him about the incident when you were at home, earlier that day.

"So I walk into the living room and he's there snogging the face of this random woman" You finish.

"Oh my god. I can't believe someone would do such a thing to someone so gorgeous" Daniel stroked his thumb across your cheek.

"Yeah well, I'm getting the marriage annulled tomorrow" You softly smiled.

"Good, so I can do this" Daniel started.

His soft plump lips brushed over yours. He pulled away making sure he was ok to do it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him back down so you could kiss him again. The kiss was full of passion and lust.

"You make me want things I can't have" You said as you pulled away from Daniel.

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked confused.

"Well I'm still married".

"Yeah but he's having a affair" Daniel argued.

"But still".

"I don't see the problem. You'd just be getting back at him" Daniel reasoned.

"I know but I'd feel bad for using you" You frowned.

"Honey, use me as much as you want" Daniel growled.