Interrupted - Charles Leclerc

#40 "You're teasing me again..."
~~~
Requested by f1lovesme
I loved writing this one.
Enjoy!

It was the day of FP1 of the Australian GP weekend. It was also Charles' first race weekend at Ferrari. You were unbelievably proud of him. You and Charles had just arrived at the track. Charles and you walked through the paddock, hand in hand towards the Ferrari motor home.

"How long have I got?" Charles asked you, taking his hat and sunglasses off once you got inside.

"Now? Only 20 minutes" You said.

"Perfect" Charles winked.

Charles pushes you against the door of his drivers room and kissed you softly. His hands wrapped round your waist as you ran your fingers through his dark hair repeatedly. His soft lips touched yours again, passion filling the kiss. His hands slid up from your waist into your long hair.

You pushed Charles towards the bed in his room. He turned your around so your back hit the mattress and Charles hovered over you. You ran your hands up his shirt and over his abs. He peppered kisses down your neck and repeatedly sucked on one spot. His way of proving to everyone that you were his.

Then there was a knock at the door followed by a certain German complaining that the door was locked.

"Fuck me" Charles groaned.

You laughed and pecked Charles in the lips. Then you quickly got up to grab your handbag from next to the door and you shot to the bathroom.

You pulled out a tube of concealer and a beauty blender to cover up the hickey that was already forming on the base of your neck. After covering it up, you got a brush and tidied up your hair that Charles had messed up, followed by spraying some deodorant and perfume to freshen yourself up.

After putting everything back into your handbag, you went back into the main room where Charles and Sebastian were stood talking.

"Alright Seb?" You asked.

"Yeah, just telling Charles that he has 5 minutes before the team sends out a full search party for him" Seb grinned.

"Ahh, come on then" You walked towards the door.

"Ladies first" You said looking at Seb.

He flipped his imaginary hair and walked out the door. You followed him, purposely swaying your hips more than normal, knowing full well Charles was watching you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

He whispered, "You're teasing me again..."