Sneaking Around - Carlos Sainz Jr.

#2 "Close the door"
#4 "Just trust me"
~~~
Requested by AshleyDorina
Enjoy!

Tag list:
sariitiisima , BernadetteJoey , aggeliki_km , AshleyDorina , gkbgrun

It was the Monaco Grand Prix, Carlos had qualified in 9th. You were incredibly proud of him. He drove his car back into the pits and pulled into the garage. He went and talked to his engineer for a few minutes before walking over to you. He grinned as you put your arms around him. He went off to do a few interviews with the press but came back pretty quick.

Carlos walked back into the garage with his suit halfway down and the wind blowing in his hair. He looked like something out of the movies. You nodded your head to the back entrance to the pits, Carlos followed you out. He ran up to you and led you into the McLaren motorhome.

"(Y/n) we're going to get caught" Carlos said, cautious if anyone walked in on them.

"Just trust me" You said and led Carlos to the back.

You found an empty back room and led Carlos in.

"Close the door" You said.

Carlos shut the door and pushed you up against the wall.

"Wow, I've missed you" Carlos said.

"Mmm, you did good today" You said.

You lifted your head up as Carlos kissed your neck. You groaned as he peppered kissed up to your lips. You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in. The kiss was full of lust and passion, Carlos ran his fingers through your hair and then down to your waist, pulling you in.

You repositioned yourself so Carlos was against the wall and you were running your fingers through his dark hair. You pushed your lips onto Carlos'. He put his hand on the back of your neck, deepening the kiss.

"Carlos" a British voice rung.

You both ignored it.

"Carlos, are you in here?" the voice said again.

"Fuck me" Carlos groaned.

"I was about to" You purred in Carlos' ear.

"(Y/n)" Carlos warned quietly.

"Shhh" You whispered, "pass me your phone"

Carlos have you his phone and you opened his messages. You typed a message to Lando saying he was in the pits. You waited for it to fall silent outside before talking again.

"Right, we're safe" You said to Carlos.

"That was close, mi amor" Carlos said after kissing your lips again.

You shrugged and opened the door before stepping out and looking back at Carlos. He had lipstick on his lips, you gently rubbed it off with your fingers.

Carlos led you back to the pits and you both sat down waiting for Lando to come back looking for Carlos.