Together finally - Charles Leclerc

#19 "I've missed this"
~~~
Requested by @musicalem21
Enjoy!

It was my last day at work before the weekend when Charles would finally be home. He had been away in Bahrain a couple of weeks ago but when it was his week home, I had to go on a trip with work. I came back and Charles had already flown to China, luckily our weeks off had finally fallen at the same time.

After the day dragging on so much, I got into my car and began the forty-something minute drive home. I had the music blaring out, anyone would think I was still a teenager.

After fighting through the traffic, I arrived home and parked my car on the driveway. I got out of my car, locked it and walked up to the front door.

Once I unlocked it, I opened the door and locked it behind me. I dumped my handbag on the kitchen table, switched on the lights and kicked off my heels. I boiled the kettle and made myself a drink, which I put onto the coffee table in the lounge.

I decided I ought to get comfy and wait for Charles to arrive. I went into our shared bedroom, pulled out a pair of sweats and one of Charles' hoodies. I took off my white blouse and black skirt and switched to the comfier clothes. I walked back into the lounge and sat on the sofa after turning the TV on.

xxx

Around an hour later, I heard a car engine come closer to the house. It stopped soon after and I assumed it was Charles. I paused the TV and got up and walked towards the front door. Before I got to the door, it opened to reveal a rather tired-looking Charles.

"Hey, mon chéri" Charles said as he stepped into our house and closed the door.

"Hi baby" I said as I took Charles suitcase off him and put it to the side.

Charles stopped forwards and kissed me passionately, I gratefully returned the kiss. Charles wrapped his arms around my waist as mine wrapped around the back of his neck.

"I missed you baby" I said to Charles.

"I missed you so much" Charles smiles widely.

"These last few weeks without you have been shitty" I laughed.

"Mine have been even shittier" Charles said, "sorry for the bad word"

I laughed and shook my head.

"Oh how I love you" I said as I went to sit on the sofa.

Charles came and sat down next to me.

"What are we watching?" Charles asked as he put his arm around me.

"Friends" I smiled as I subconsciously leant into Charles' side.

We both laughed along whenever one of the characters said or did anything funny, we caught up on what had been happening over the past few weeks. After a while it was easy to forget that we had been apart for over three weeks.

"I've missed this" Charles said, "cuddling up to you, watching TV and talking"

"Me too baby, me too"