Hydra, Vruydon: Chapter 16

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and of course those who are somewhere in between." A loud voice boomed around. "Welcome, to the last day of your normal lives and the beginning of great adventure! Or as most of us like to call it the Heaven and Hell of our beloved city, Vruydon!"
'So that's what this place is called....' Renjun pressed his lips into a thin line. 'You'd think they'd be parading that name around here more....'
He shifted around in his spot, craning his neck to try to glance over at Jeno who was further down the line. However his vision was blocked by the other recruits who had organized themselves in order of height. Apparently most of the trainees were born from genetically tall parents. And apparently they were more physically fit then him as well.
This only made him feel even more minuscule in the room they were all standing in. It was extremely off putting how large this one floor of the building was. At first Renjun thought that the area of this so called recruitment would be small and compact from the multitude of eager bodies shuffling around- trying to get acquainted with one another. He thought that he would end up being pushed to the sides and forgotten about with how common he was looking. In the end that was what he had hoped for so that everything else he had planned would come into place.
However this was not the case as soon as he and Jeno stepped into the front doors. As they had trekked through the large foyer, avoiding large tour groups with kids of all ages. Like the classes, both runaways had gazed around the spacious rooms with awe and amazement. There was no way anyone could be bored with the large amounts of pictures, paintings, sculptures and digitally interactive pieces which had been scattered about. Renjun could vaguely recall the historical paragraphs printed neatly beside each item. Everything about the lobby screamed tourist attraction. Which was ironic since the building was specifically designed for work.
They had been goggling at all the things around them that they nearly failed to notice the man sitting behind they desk all the way on the far side of one wall. And in actually finding him, Renjun had also noticed the TV screen displaying the report from a few day ago.
'Blond male in his late teens with a small build. Apprehend at will and please call authorities.'
This wasn't a very good to see on one's first journey outside since a rather traumatizing chase. Yet, it somehow did not bother the teen much at all. Instead, his hand reached up to ruffle his hair, reminding himself of the impeccable dye job he gave himself and Jeno.
Renjun nearly snickered in his place in line when remembering the raven haired boy's horrified face when he looked in the mirror.

"YOU DYED MY HAIR WHITE." The athlete screeched nearly wiping out the chair behind him as he stood up abruptly.
His friend, with newly dyed dark brown hair only happened to shrug at this occurrence with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "We needed something that would keep us well hidden amongst the crowds of this place." He picked up a dry lock of ivory hair. "Why not make our hair colours completely different from what they were before?"
"People are going to tease me!" Jeno sulked while gripping onto Renjun's shoulders. "My nickname won't be No Jams Jeno anymore. You know why??" He pointed aggressively at his own head. "Because Old Man Jeno will be much more funnier!!!"
The older teen snorted, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "I doubt that honestly. They'll probably take one look at your physique and turn the other way. Besides, who really care about them anyway? You do realize the only reason we're going there is to learn more about Hydra right? The inner workings and all. That means you have no need to make any friends."
Jeno leaned some of his weight on the sink, considering how much he put on it- just in case it broke down under him. He had no intention of dyeing his hair a horrid shade of red as well. There were slight mumbles under his breath, but Renjun knew exactly what his friend was saying.
"Anyways, the hair dyeing job is all done." He ignored the noise of complaint coming from Jeno's mouth and carried on talking. "You'll have to probably go find some eye contacts from a store or something. It's probably best for you to not be seen as well. Just in case these people's eyes are naturally that way."
"Alright." At this point, the taller boy had decided not to complain against Renjun's decisions and orders. Because despite the amount of attitude and bossiness the brunette had, his plans were rather clever even if they had been thought of last minute. And so far all of them had given them some pretty successful results with as little problems as they could possibly imagine. "I'll go now."
"How about later." The other suggested out of the blue. He was obviously growing into the habit of playing with Jeno's hair, especially since it was a new colour now. He hands combed through the snow toned strands, providing a good massage against the athlete's scalp. "You should rest for a bit."
There was something warm blooming in Jeno's chest and he didn't hesitate to nod. "Good idea chief."