Epilogue

"The exams this year were absolute torture."
    "To have a student bleeding that badly from the mouth is definitely unsightly."
"Will it not have a large effect on the company?"
        "I doubt it. We can easily clear this up for the public."
    "Undoubtedly true. However the deaths of those employees will be much harder to cover up."
"That one was psychotic."
        "The student was not apprehended in the usual way we arrest criminals. We needed proof that this one had some kind of fault behind them. Vruydon wouldn't do so well if the news went around that we have a youth in custody. Especially one that was highly praised beforehand. Once they get the details of the on side of the story, they would surely riot. We needed the other half to secure our reputation."
    "You never fail in covering up our track,"
        "It's my life's work."
"The other trainees seem to be in a large state of shock though, do you plan on wiping the memory of that day?"
        "Unfortunately we can't risk that. We've got some promising recruits in that batch. If we try that direction, we may run the risk of erasing the training we've took months to teach."
    "In whats happening now, I agree that it would not be the best choice."
"So we're going to leave them to remember the defect's nature at exams"
        "Yes."
"And what about the other promising student? He had one of the most strongest bonds and was a larger witness to it all."
        "Assigning him to be under the eyes of his old mentor will work fine."
    "We can also assign the help of the brother."
"How is he holding up?"
        "Horribly from when I last checked in on him. It's just like the last time."
    "If it is than he should be back on his feet in a matter of weeks, correct?"
        "If we assign the same medications, then we can affirm that theory."
"I hope I didn't make you wait for too long."
"M... Ma'am! No, we were just talking about-"
        "Who is this accompanying you..... ma'am?"
"Straight to questions. You will learn this soon enough. These three are a very talkative bunch."
    "Is... is that..."
"We need a fresh perspective on our plans. We need some new blood with old experience."
"Welcome our new head of experimentation."