Prologue

.How was it like to fall in love?

LOVE. As they say, it was the most powerful force in the entire universe, some would say that if you know it, YOU KNOW IT and to some it can be as easy as love for the favorite things that you posess, your pet dog, a book, a song, your bff, your mom, the coffee on the cheap coffee shop downtown or the summer weather, that if you would just not think with great detail, It was that easy to fall in love.

 Is it?

 "You're crying and that’s not normal anymore, Nees"

 The dream, the guy or sometimes, a young boy

That’s been the usual thing for her since the night her dad died.

only now it’s not just the guy anymore, there are glimpses of her dad and he keep on saying 'sorry' to her then the guy will appear and he'll take her hand, walking away to where her dad, crumpled on the floor, crying.

 "Nah. Maybe it’s just that I slept so angry last night"

Neesiah told Winter, trying to dodge her best friend's skeptical though she knew that she absolutely can't hide anything from Winter. Even that super secret that happened on the camp, the  '7 minutes to heaven' game'.

 "Just accept the fact that Mickey is really a part of your life now"

 Michaele Finneacht Parker. The rude superstar guy who suddenly land fall to their hushed town after all those years that he decisively refuse to show up, to that same place where he was born

 "What Winter? Do you have any idea what you're saying? He's not, okay?! He’s like that to me just because he was trying to boost his ego that he can have anyone he wanted to have."

 "Then why don't you do that, that’s what he wants righ, be 'his' for a month? Stroke his ego or something like that then it'll all be over, he won't have anything to do with you"

 How Winter says those, was like a fight between asking for a validation and trying to make a point.

 Is that what she really wants?

 No mocker *exceptionally handsome face* who’’ out of the blue will show up in the most unexpected time to those days that are  ordinary toNeesiah and all of a sudden, the day will turn out to be a not-so-ordinary and yes, ENJOYABLE.

No verbal fights, stupid remarks and the never-ending question or rather, a command.

'Go on a date with me. Try me and I swear, you won’t regret it!'

 No lame late night calls just to ask if what color blends into this certain color but really  what he wanted to ask is, 'how was my day'

 No Flynn the nice-and-HOT bodyguard and Hinder, the alaskan malamute dog that Nees already have a big heart for.

 and a whole lot more that she HATED so much of the guy.

 No Mickey

 They might say it, maybe a lot were.

but falling in love is never that easy, especially with a guy like Michael Finneacth Parker.

The same guy who now bare the face of the guy on her Utopian dream.