4

She got what she wants, atleast.

  A payback for Winter.

 At least.

  Neesiah  were already on the front lobby of the library when Mickey showed up after their VERSUS chitchat  and after she told him that he needs to get himself out of the library coz it was strictly for students and faculty members of Hurst only.

 A guy in black suit came in, stood in front of Nees on the other side oflobby counter and actually did smile at her that genuinely kind smile and Mickey is there too, out of the blue.

 “I’m a student of Hurst, anyway. Miss know-it-all.”

 He gave the black suit guy a knowing look and produces something from his pocket

 An I.D.

Hurst I.D for students.

 Crap.

 Mickey  gazed at her with that sickly arrogant smile.

Nees was way floored, because just a few minutes ago she saw how defeated he was with her harsh-but-true words but looking at him now, it was like none of that ever occurred.

 A talented actor, after all

 Or maybe just a real natural born BASTARD

  “Sir ~ everything is set, do you still want to go in?”

 The guy in black said which Nees kinda catch the name. Fynn. Maybe the personal. Bodyguard

 “Yes --- I’m going in”

 There’s like a couple of his staffs outside of the library all of them seemed to be wonderstruck to what they just heard from Mickey Parker.

 ‘”What’s with the weirdness?’

 Everyone crammed and one guy walked closer where Neesiah was to ask if there’s a picture of her and Mickey that she took that was sort of disturbing?

 Seriously???

 What did Nees said to him?

 “I hate that guy you’re working for, you have no idea!!”

 Convincing enough that the guy just shrugged and run off from her.

 ‘I think that’s not our boss. Just minutes ago he doesn’t even want to get out of his car, HE HATES THIS PLACE!’

 That was what Neesiah heard.

 “Did something happened …. Sir??” Fynn asked, sort of hesitant.

SHOCKED.

 “Nothing.  I just realized how fun to be here”

 He did GLANCED at Neesiah.

 Alarming.

 A threat.

 “I think I will have a lot of fun here, for sure” 

Those words from him lingers, til Nees was left all alone in the library.

and fun for Michaele Finneacht Parker means a mess up life for another

  Game ON.