8

It’s been 6 years now, since all the ‘chaos’ happening in everywhere Micky Park goes.

Like it’s never a normal one when a hundred less people will welcome him on the airport

That night wasn’t much different, though.

“So. You’re saying that I have to change what I planned ahead for you because you suddenly decided to stay on that town and worse, study like a regular student?! What are you thinking???”

Rafferty Mason, the world re-known manager and publicist ni Micky Park.

“You know Raffy, you should be happy for me because I wanted to study, other talents out there is so hard to push by their management”

“Crap! Since when you like school? YOU HATE SCHOOL!”

“Well, now I don’t”

Micky is on his usual alienated attention, it’s just that he is so fed up with Raffy’s seemed-to-be never ending tirade.

“Fynn, will you repeat what you just told me a while ago, then. About this girl?”

Flynn sitting on the front seat of the car, suddenly got tensed, looking over at Micky on the rear view mirror, Si Micky, wala lang, just shaking his head.

“Miss Neesiah…”

But Micky totally blocked him

“Shut up, Fynn. This is not about that girl! Since when did my plan got all messed up with just a girl?!, It’s just a girl! C’mon! And besides, I don’t even know her and the way she looks like, you think she’s enough reason for me to stay on that place, I HATE THAT PLACE!”

‘It’s just a girl’

 but all the while he was doing that talk…

holding his phone and calling the girl.

NEESIAH

 MICKY

‘It’s just a girl’

She is and I hate her, her not giving a damn to anyone and me! I am Micky Parker and she doesn’t care?! Everybody cares about that name, more than ever, GIRLS!

 I do hate her guts and the way she looks at me like I’m the biggest disappointment there is and I HATE that I can’t stop calling her.

What’s up with me?

When all my life, I have this truism--- ‘I can’t and will not make you do something, if you won’t’ If you don’t like me, then fine! I have lots of girls waiting in line and that girl was not even pretty, on weighing her against the model, prettiest, sexiest girls that I screw all those years.

She’s not pretty, YES. But she had those eyes.

Those eyes

‘Mother…. Calling……’

Broken contemplation because like constantly, MY fiendish stepmom is calling and I always wild guess the reason of her call.

‘Diamond Hurst’

“What now?”

She didn’t answer right away so she’s probably pissed off.

Yeah, the calls were constant that I am so familiar with her moods.

“You didn’t mention that you have an out of the country schedule today and I already invited Dia’s family here in our home for a dinner, they’re here!”

“Then send them home”

Stepmom let out an annoyed chuckle and that’s bad news.

“I will make sure that your father will know your discourtesy”

See?

Discourtesy? Look who’s talking, So who is this married woman and a college professor who screws her own students. I knew that but I just can’t tell it to my father. He is too kind to even deserve or even know all that.

“Bye stepmother and don’t you worry, I’ll call Diamond”

End call

‘Calling…. Neesiah…..’

After 10 calls

“WHAT?!”

She answers? Or maybe it’s her best friend.

“SERIOUSLY?! 108 missed calls and now you’re not talking? Maybe you really need a shrink, so bad!”

Okay, that’s definitely her but why am I calling?

Oh, I just want to piss her off.

So I didn’t said any word and the moment she ended the call, I’ll call her again and again and maybe I’ll ask Fynn to do it for me the whole night and I’ll pay him at any cost.

I’m a bully, I know. And if it’s with that girl? I’ll be delighted to do so.

It’s the chase.

It’s definitely just the chase.