5

The hall is thunderous because of the loud screaming that even the library walls were shuddering.

 “GAWD! MAYBE I BETTER PUSH THE FIRE ALARM BUTTON”

 With all the strange happenings in the last few hours it’s like her patience is full and Neesiah are soon to go insane already. She didn’t even become aware that there’s someone standing on the library counter.

 "Good to know that I am not the only one"

 It's Leith. She’s a library regular and though she's that intelligent, she never once read an academic book there. Why? Because of those manga books that she often receive from an unknown person. It's been years pero Leith never once wonder who’s the one secretly sending it out to her, like somehow-- she knew.

 Neesiah smiled back at her and handed out the new delivery for her.

 "Thanks. remind me not to be ashame of Winter, please"

 They shared a knowing laugh before someone interrupted. That makes it 3.

 Haven Skye Toledo.

Yeah, the daughter of the owner of Haven's diner.

 "Hi Have~"

 "Hi Nees, new book boyfriend?"

 They might not talk that much but sure they have a common interests. Books.

Nees being the librarian and Haven, the overly book nerd.

 "Try these. Joshua Wasserstein. You'll love him!"

 “Yay. Thanks! See ya later sa diner. Avery calls in sick so I’ll be her exchange”

 That’s what Nees admire about Haven, she really helps on their family business inspite of all the crazy school schedule that she have. Like Leith and Winter, they’re all members of  the Entertainment club, Nees being the spanking new member.

 Minutes. An Hour. Wasted!

 “I wonder what’s happening there, are there casualties? Coz I heard how severe the mayhem whenever Mickey shows up anywhere, can you believe that. weird”

 Haven and Leith were talking, maybe because it suddenly got silent though there’s no noise coming from the hallway yet, so it means they’re still inside the auditorium.

Nees, busy on organizing the library cards but sort of, she’s eavesdropping to the two chit chatting

 “Ya. Heard that too. He won’t enroll in Hurst, right because if he does~”

 Silence. No one talks cause there’s a phone ringing.

The ringing went on cause Nees thought it was from Leith or Haven

 It’s NOT!

 /// 'Cause I'm falling, girl I'm falling for you

And I pray you're falling too, I've been falling, falling

Ever since the moment I laid eyes on you///

The two glared at her and she’s still like ‘WHAT-its-not-mine’ look.

Because that not her phone’s ring tone.

 “It’s yours Nees~” Haven told her and that’s the only time she glance back on her phone on the other side of the counter.

 It’s hers and a sudden thought crossed her mind, ‘College entrance exam result’ and so she dashed to get it, she didn’t even dared to look who’s the caller because her mom and Winter is the only people who knew her number and of course, the universities she applied into.

 “Hello?”

 Voice trembling. Nerve-wracked.

 “I can sue you, you know?”

 And that’s not a voice of a ‘Good News’