3

”Where are you???”

      Nees was on the middle of arranging and dusting some book piles on the library when she got that message from Winter.

 Neesiah: do u need to ask?

Winter: come here, hall, if you may~

Neesiah: you know that I won’t.

Winter: C’mon Nees~ I need you to be here, Mickey is really here! just peer outside the window and see for yourself.

Neesiah: huh. And what? Catch you if you fall unconscious because of that guy? No way.

why don’t you seek help with that secret friend of yours instead ;)

 It took some time before Winter replied or will probably not, it’s always like that every time that ‘secret friend’ were on the picture

Nisha really did look out of the window of the lib, black cars with numbers of man in black suits were scattered everywhere.

 OA. It’s like the most powerful leader kind of security.

 Neesiah: just send my regards to him ---- tell him to just go to hell. Harhar. ^^

Winter: haha! Send it yourself, GO HERE, NOW!!!

Neesiah: NO. bye.

                                                                                ***

Minutes later, Nisha can already hear the screaming coming from the Hall and all she got to do was roll her eyes in displeasure and just made this huge exasperating sigh.

 “Did they just been hypnotized or been voodoo-ed by that guy or they’re really normally idiotic fool???”

 From nowhere, she said that to herself just as a noise came from the outskirts of the library, like a bunch of books were being thrown out of the shelves.

She heard about the library ghost but sure, it’s just a full of crap story so she didn’t hesitate to walk on the spot where she heard the clamor and she could sense that there’s someone out there, maybe Julian because he sometimes act like a mad stalker to Neesiah, Only to found out---

     “Tell him to just go to hell???”

 A guy, sitting on the floor, at one corner of the library, holding her phone, yeah~ her super cheap phone!  And he is reading her messages, personal!

“OMIGAWD!! How could you??!! That’s my phone and you’re reading my personal  message?!!??”

 She walked swiftly through him and on her twisted mind, all she could think of was smack the guy til’ he can no longer breathe, seriously!

Only the uncanny thing about that second is how the guy suddenly panicked, like he hastily scrambled to hide himself or something, Neesiah couldn’t even clearly see his face and the moment she does, her impulse on smacking him goes stronger.

 Michaele Finneacht Parker.

 Damn it.