Chapter Six

XXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Six

XXXXXXXXXX

Camila was sitting outside by the pool, her eyes locked on a sheet of paper on the table in front of her.

"Camila." Lena's voice caught her attention.

"Hmm?" The brown eyed girl hums out, looking up at Lena.

"Lauren said the babies are kicking." Lena said. "She needs your help."

Camila nods her head and stands up. "Where is she?"

"Still in the kitchen." Lena said slowly.

Nodding her head, Camila makes her way there.

Lena stayed out in the yard.

"What's wrong?" Camila asks softly, moving over to Lauren.

Lauren looked up as her shoulder twitched. "I'm twitchy and the twins are kicking."

Nodding, Camila moves over to Lauren and begins to gently rub her stomach.

Lauren leaned her head on Camila's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Is that better?" Camila whispers softly, kissing the top of Lauren's head.

Lauren nodded slowly. She kept her head against Camila's shoulder as her own shoulders twitched.

"Do you want to go take a warm bath?" The older girl asks softly.

Lauren shook her head softly. "Can you get me a glass of water?" She asked.

Nodding, Camila pulls away and moves to get Lauren some water.

Lauren opened her eyes and looked up at Camila.

"Here." Camila says softly, handing her the water.

"Thanks. My meds?" She asked quietly. "The ones that stop the twitching."

Moving over to the cabinet above the fridge, Camila pulls out the pills and gives them to Lauren.

"Thank you." Lauren took the packet and pulled a tablet from it. She threw it in her mouth and swallowed it with the water. Her phone buzzed on the table with a message from Dinah. Lauren ignored the text, knowing exactly who it was from.

Dinah: Hey, Laur. Are you ever going to come back? Are you ever going to talk to us again? We miss you. Where are you? We haven't seen you in ages. We love you. X

"You're welcome." Camila says softly, kissing her forehead. "You should let them back in."

Lauren simply shook her head in response.

Sighing, Camila wraps her arms around Lauren's waist. "Why not?"

"Do I have to have a reason?" Lauren asked quietly.

"Yes, because you grew up with them girls." Camila says softly.

"Maybe, I just don't want to be around that many people anymore." Lauren mumbled.

Sighing, Camila lifts Lauren's head and kisses her gently.

Lena came back into the house at that moment.

Neither girl noticed as they gently kissed.

Lena froze in the doorway and averted her eyes from the scene before her.

Moving closer, Camila deepens the kiss.

Lauren pulled away after a long moment.

A soft smile grows on Camila's lips as she looks into Lauren's eyes.

Lauren closed her eyes and leaned her head against Camila's chest for a long moment.

"Why don't we go lay down?" Camila asks softly, kissing her forehead.

Promised To Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें