chapter 3: meeting on Mount Olympus

~~~1 week later~~~

~~artemis pov~~

i am watching soren doing his chores from a distance he is washing the clothes the moment his hand touches the water it hisses then he winces then he continues after he finishes the last load of clothing i see he heats his hand up and slowly and steadily runs his hand over the clothes making steam come off of them. then when they are dry he takes them off the string and folds them neatly and puts them in a basket, he falls to one knee and i see he is breathing heavily, grabbing his chest... i have noticed he seems weaker, apollo Hermes lands yelling" hey Artemis i have news for you!" i groan, turn and walk into the camp again he smiles softly continuing" a council meeting has been called so please bring your new guardian to this meeting that has been called to introduce him and so he can meet the other guardians." i nod and whistle at the frequency that soren can hear no matter where he is, he makes his way up carrying the baskets of clothing and sets them down in front of each tent then comes to me kneeling asking" yes milady?" i respond" stand, we are going to Mount Olympus for a council meeting and you have to come with me as my guardian that is." he nods and says" whenever you are ready lets go milady" i nod and put my hand on his should and teleport to the council chamber with hermes and soren kneels before the gods but i notice he glares at zeus and zeus speaks up" welcome everyone we are here to welcome a new gaurdian, his name is soren draven and he is the son of ..."his face shows only shock" he is the sone of anthuri... but how is that possible?" soren stands his scales and wings and tail show true he says" because you failed to kill me son of kronos and i was 5 years old when you gathered us all up and slowly killed my people and you tortured us and i am the last true heir of anthuri my siblings that survived became drakons by your hand, the first person to show me kindness was hestia and she adopted me and protected me from you" soren points at zues before i feel a rush of power coming off of him but he suddenly falls to his knees breathing heavily he looks down collapsing... causing a couple of laughs out of many gods and the other gaurdians look at him like he is a disapointment, then hestia gets up from her chair picks soren up gengerly tears in her eye turning to me saying" artemis what have you done to my son, h-he is malnurished and he looks like he hasnt slept in a week. tell me he has eaten actual food!" i state" he is my guardian he should be able to take care of himself." Hestia summon food and offers it to soren who eats it she says coldly" soren can't just survive on flames alone it can sustain him for a while but he needs fuel not just more flames he is like a fire in the sense he needs to have fuel and if he doesn't have fuel he will die... what did the hunters say and do to soren" i look confused asking" why does it matter he is a man." Hestia looks at me with rage" tell me or you will never have a flame in your camp again." i give in saying" on the first day after you left he was doing his chores gathering wood and a couple of hunters started to throw stones at him one said that he wouldn't be accepted in the camp and that he was a monster." i am interrupted by Hestia" THEY WHAT!!! THAT'S WHY HE IS LIKE THIS!! HE IS CHOOSING TO NOT EAT SO HE WILL DIE THE FIRST CHANCE HE GETS IN BATTLE, YOU AND YOUR HUNTER DO NOT DESERVE HIM OR MY DAUGHTER!!" her eye glowed with rage then i see soren hug her saying" no mother calm down... they have been mean but it isn't something i can't handle i just have been to busy to eat. soren smile lightly before laying back down on her lap as she continues to spoon soup in he sons mouth, everyone looks at her with surprise realising her true power and the gods continue to talk amongst themselves i realize he just saved me from her rage. Stand saying"Hestia please forgive me and my hunters and i promise to chaos that he will be treated better and will be taken care of." Thunder booms and hestia looks up saying " fine but he is spending the next few days with me to recover."~~~to be continued~~~