33

——————————

——————————

Kookie and TaeTae 💜

Jungkook:
How do you know about him??

Tae:
Yugyeom brought him up.

Jungkook:
Omfg WHY would he do
that? I trusted him... 😔

Tae:
Sorry for bringing it up if it
makes you uncomfortable. I was
just curious. You don't have to
tell me if you don't want to ❤️

Jungkook:
No it's ok TaeTae. I'm just a little hurt.
He was my friend ya know? 😞

Tae:
Don't be sad baby :(

Jungkook:
I'll tell you who he is. I trust you
enough now. Can we do it over
facetime though? It's a lot to explain.

Tae:
Sure. I'll call you right now 😘

⠀⠀Immersed in a pin-drop silence, his heavy heartbeat the only thing audible, Jungkook sat up in his bed, earbuds in each ear, as he waited for Taehyung's call. His breath hitched when a picture of Taehyung appeared on his phone, the device vibrating in his hands. Eyes shut and nerves rattled, Jungkook answered the call.

⠀⠀"There's my pretty little baby," Taehyung greeted him, his words followed by a chuckle.

⠀⠀Jungkook opened his big eyes and smiled, Taehyung's voice easing his nerves. Taehyung looked so handsome, hair messy and a white tee on that accentuated his broad shoulders. The contrast of his sharp eyes and soft smile made Jungkook melt, his stomach swarming with butterflies.

⠀⠀"Hi~" Jungkook let out meekly, giving Taehyung a little wave.

⠀⠀"God, you're so cute," Taehyung gushed.

⠀⠀Jungkook pouted and furrowed an eyebrow. "What? All I did was say 'hi'."

⠀⠀"Everything you do is cute, baby boy. I love your voice – it's so cute and soft, and I love that pout you do, and your pretty eyes, and your chubby cheeks, and your little bunny smile—"

⠀⠀"Okay- okay, I get it," Jungkook giggled, a slight blush the color of ripe watermelon on his cheeks.

⠀⠀"Look at my blushing baby," Taehyung cooed, "Makes me wanna kiss those cheeks." He smirked at how flustered Jungkook looked and then added, "Those aren't the only cheeks I wanna kiss if you know what I mean."

⠀⠀Phone dropping to his lap as he buried his face into his hands, Jungkook whined out," Tae~ stop it. Now's not the time. Be serious for once, will ya?"