45

Yes, hi, hello, hola. I'm here and queer hunties. A little late but here regardless!!

Updating right before bed so I can wake up to your lovely comments about me being a dumb bitch who can't write! 😍

——————————

⠀⠀There was something about this kiss that had Jungkook dwelling on a past experience. It was nothing like the movies. It didn't have Jungkook seeing stars, nor did the kiss carry any passion. From the way Lucas was gripping Jungkook's waist tightly and kissing his lips roughly, it was apparent that his actions were driven by lust. He was reliving the same kiss he shared with Chanyeol—a kiss without meaning or adoration.

⠀⠀The sudden contact had taken Jungkook for a loop, and he wasn't even kissing back, but rather frozen. However, when he finally came to his senses, he cupped Lucas' cheeks and aggressively pushed him away. Jungkook coughed as he caught his breath and wiped his lips with his wrist in disgust. That guilt he had felt at the party had only doubled in size when he looked up at Lucas. Whether it was a consensual kiss or not, he felt like he had betrayed Taehyung in a way.

⠀⠀"L-Lucas, what are you d-doing? I have- I have a boyfriend, and- and I thought you were s-straight, and you didn't even a-ask for my permission, and- there's just so many things wrong with this!" Jungkook went off in a choppy tangent.

⠀⠀Lucas snickered and shook his head in disbelief. "I never said I was straight, sweet thing. You simply assumed," he husked as he leaned back in. "I'm a little bi-curious, if you must know."

⠀⠀"I think you're m-missing the bigger picture here! I have a boyfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed, repeating the second phrase with more emphasis than last time.

⠀⠀"I heard you the first time, sweetheart," Lucas said cooly and then brushed his thumb pad against Jungkook's bottom lip. "Doesn't it get lonely, dating someone so far away? You're bound to crave affection from someone in real life."

⠀⠀Jungkook's nerves were practically tangible at this point with how apparent they were. Gulping at the sudden contact from Lucas again, Jungkook muttered, "N-No, it's not like that—"

⠀⠀"Think about it, Jungkook," Lucas interrupted, voice throaty. "I can do for you what he can't. I can kiss you, hug you, take you out for dates, touch you." Lucas paused as he lowered in towards Jungkook's ear and whispered, "I can even... fuck you."

⠀⠀Lucas' seducing and coaxing only made Jungkook's skin crawl and his blood boil. Jaw clenched and eyebrows furrowed, Jungkook slapped Lucas across the face. "You- you think I'm just s-some slut?! You think I spread my legs for any guy that gives me attention?! Huh, is that what you think??"

⠀⠀Lucas rubbed at his reddening cheek with a hiss of pain and scrunched an eyebrow in irritation. "Relax, dude."

⠀⠀"No! I'm not going to relax!" Jungkook snapped. "I thought you wanted to my f-friend- I trusted you! And- and do you know how stupid this makes me look?! I literally fought with my boyfriend over you b-because I was convinced you only wanted to be friends."