50

I'm vvv nervous about the reception of this chapter

I'm vvv nervous about the reception of this chapter. Hope you guys like it and don't get bored. Love ya, bye. 😔💕

——————————

⠀⠀The sound of Jungkook's quiet sobs had Taehyung cooing and holding him tighter. When he decided to surprise-visit Jungkook like this, his anxiety levels were through the roof, as he was unsure how Jungkook would react. He expected a possible slap to the face and Jungkook throwing a tantrum, but he got a much sweeter reaction instead.

⠀⠀"Don't cry, baby. You'll make me cry," Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear before kissing repeatedly at his pudgy, tear-stained cheeks.

⠀⠀"Tae~" Jungkook whimpered, fists balling up the leather jacket Taehyung donned.

⠀⠀Unhinging his face from Taehyung's neck, Jungkook cupped Taehyung's handsome face and looked at him, bambi eyes sparkling from his tears. "I-I just- you're- you're real~ like, you're really real and- I can't believe you're in f-front of m-me," he choked out.

⠀⠀Taehyung lightly rubbed his fingers up and down Jungkook's waist and chuckled at the adorable boy in his arms. Jungkook clung to Taehyung one last time to take in his presence, to remind himself that this wasn't a dream. It was all surreal—seeing Taehyung face-to-face, not behind a screen.

⠀⠀A few sniffles left Jungkook's nose while he rubbed at his eyes to wipe away his tears. "Sorry I'm such a crybaby," Jungkook muttered.

⠀⠀"No, no, no. Don't ever be sorry for crying. It's normal," Taehyung said softly and gave Jungkook a peck on the lips. As their lips lingered, Taehyung grinned. "I knew you'd be even prettier in person."

⠀⠀Jungkook blushed and averted his eyes down, spotting the suitcases and luggage beside Taehyung. It made his heart flutter. How long was Taehyung planning to stay here?

⠀⠀"Let's go inside, yeah? It's pretty cold," Jungkook said with a bit of a shiver to which Taehyung nodded, following the younger inside with his luggage.

⠀⠀With the door closing behind him, Taehyung took in the sight of Jungkook's home, eyes roaming across the countless framed photos of Jungkook and his family hung up on the walls. He then felt a slap on his chest and looked over at the culprit—a pouty Jungkook with his arms crossed.

⠀⠀"That's for not listening to me, jerk! I said I wasn't ready to meet you yet!" Jungkook huffed

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and hugged Jungkook from behind, who looked away in a bratty manner. "Please don't be mad. I couldn't help it. I needed to see my baby," Taehyung uttered lowly with his chin rested on Jungkook's shoulder.

⠀⠀Giving in, Jungkook turned around in Taehyung's arms and poked his chest. "Who am I kidding - I can't be mad at you. It was really sweet of you coming all the way here just to visit me," Jungkook bubbled, his words making Taehyung's lips curve into a smile.