52

Here's a cute gif of bunny and daddy to cheer you up from the last chapter sksjsks

Here's a cute gif of bunny and daddy to cheer you up from the last chapter sksjsks. I'm writing this chapter pretty late again so excuse the typos that I'll fix tomorrow. Goodnight. <333

——————————

⠀⠀Taehyung's eyes were about as red with anger as the blood that was just drawn on him. When the man pulled out a knife and aimed it at the small of Jungkook's back, Taehyung, acting on pure adrenaline, had stopped the knife with his own hand. While the blade had cut into his palm, it wasn't a life-threatening injury; however, the pain still had him letting out a throaty wail.

⠀⠀"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook cried as he saw the drops of blood cascading from his hand.

⠀⠀Holding onto his waist tightly with one arm, Taehyung pulled Jungkook aside and looked at the man with pure aggression, his jaw locked. The man simply froze at Taehyung's glare, still shocked that Taehyung would recklessly grab the knife like that.

⠀⠀"You son-of-a-bitch," Taehyung said lowly, almost a warning of what was to come, before he let go of the knife and punched the man square in the jaw with his other hand.

⠀⠀The man stumbled down onto one knee and groaned at the throbbing pain, his lip bloody and busted open. "Piece of shit!" Taehyung as he kneed the man in his gut. As he fell to the ground, Taehyung continued kicking him mercilessly.

⠀⠀"You tried to hurt him- tried to hurt my baby!" Taehyung growled, the man's pleads to stop only fueling Taehyung to kick him harder.

⠀⠀Taehyung grabbed the knife from the ground and kneeled over the man, holding the knife to his throat. "I could kill you right fucking now if I wanted to! Slice open your throat and then beat your dead body until it's unrecognizable!"

⠀⠀There were very few things that set Taehyung off, and messing with someone he loved was one of them. Every muscle in Taehyung's body felt like it was contracting and he could barely breathe properly. His body was running on anger, and his blood could evaporate with how it was boiling in rage. He was just so angry- so angry that someone tried to harm his baby.

⠀⠀Standing back in fear, Jungkook's eyes widened at Taehyung's words. His anger had consumed him to the point where he seemed like a completely different person. Jungkook had never seen him this angry before and it scared him.

⠀⠀"Stop!" Jungkook begged, hugging Taehyung from behind and crying into the nape of his neck. "P-Please stop it. No- no more."

⠀⠀The sound of Jungkook crying was enough to have Taehyung's jaw unclench and his anger slowly dissipate. The knife in Taehyung's hand dropped to the ground as he caught his breath, the man beside him a groaning mess. Taehyung turned around and felt his heart pang at sight of a teary Jungkook in front of him.

⠀⠀He quickly pulled the younger into his chest and rubbed the back of his head while he sobbed. "I'll stop. I won't do anything else. I-I promise," Taehyung said gently. "It's okay, baby. I'll never let anyone hurt you. Never."