57

Warning- nah, fuck the warning

Warning- nah, fuck the warning. Y'all should already know by now that this chapter is literally smut, upon smut, upon SMUT! Happy Valentine's day, I guess? 🗿

——————————

⠀⠀Glaze in his big eyes, Jungkook cupped Taehyung's jaw and leaned in for a kiss. Taehyung steadied Jungkook by holding onto his waist and kissed back, lips smacking and tongues brushing. Once their lips parted, Taehyung continued to linger his lips against Jungkook's skin, tracing his jawline and neck with kisses and love bites.

⠀⠀Jungkook hissed and moaned softly as Taehyung marked him up, leaving a reminder of who Jungkook belonged to. Hooking his arms around Taehyung's neck, Jungkook began grinding his ass against Taehyung's lap, eliciting a moan out of the older. As this friction continued, Taehyung found himself hardening and groping Jungkook all over, loving the way he'd whimper under his touch.

⠀⠀Gently, Taehyung pushed Jungkook from his lap down onto the mattress, back against the sheets. His lips roamed across Jungkook's torso, starting from hisbcollarbone down to his abdomen, mouth nibbling and sucking at the skin.

⠀⠀"T-Taehyung- w-want you-" Jungkook stammered, voice breathy.

⠀⠀"Speak up, baby. Tell me what you want," Taehyung husked, hands on both of Jungkook's thighs.

⠀⠀"Want y-you to fuck me," Jungkook finished, neediness all over his pretty face.

⠀⠀Taehyung leaned in for another kiss, hand cupping Jungkook's chin. "I'll fuck you so good," Taehyung breathed out as their lips unlatched. "But first, let's take things slow. Lose the towel. It's in the way, angel."

⠀⠀Jungkook nodded and unwrapped the towel from his waist, tossing it onto the floor. Taehyung stood up from the bed and stripped himself of his clothes, shirt and pants falling to the floor. With his briefs being the last article of clothing to go, Taehyung pulled out and pumped his thick cock a few times.

⠀⠀Jungkook watched in awe and bit his lip in anticipation. "Come suck daddy's cock like a good boy," Taehyung ordered.

⠀⠀Not even hesitating, Jungkook slid off the mattress and got to knees, looking up at Taehyung as he towered over him. Jungkook reached out and grabbed the shaft of Taehyung's member, jerking it a bit before pressing the head to his pink lips. The warm cavern of Jungkook's mouth enveloped Taehyung's cock, the older moaning at the pleasure.

⠀⠀"F-Fuck," Taehyung grunted, hand pressed against the back of Jungkook's head. "Just like that. Keep sucking."

⠀⠀While Jungkook's experience with sex was limited to one partner, he knew the basics.  From the way he had Taehyung moaning, he was doing something right. One hand holding onto Taehyung's thigh, Jungkook swirled his tongue around the head of Taehyung's cock and used his other hand to stroke the shaft.