55

Omg so sorry for the wait. 😔 A bitch has been unmotivated this week bc of school, but I'm trying!!

Also, OKAY I GET IT - THE HAND IN THAT LAST TWEET WAS A LITTLE SMALL. I was in a hurry and couldn't find any better pics. Let me live hsksjsk.

——————————

⠀⠀A smile was on Taehyung's face. He was used to Jungkook's whiny tendencies, so when he heard his baby's whining, he assumed he wanted cuddles or something. However, when he turned to face the younger, his irked face had Taehyung's smile faltering.

⠀⠀"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, placing a hand on Jungkook's thigh and smooching him on the cheek. "Wipe that pout off your face before I kiss it," Taehyung husked before going in for another kiss on the cheek.

⠀⠀"Stop- don't kiss me," Jungkook muttered, shrugging Taehyung's face away.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed and scooted closer to Jungkook. "What'd I do?"

⠀⠀"I just saw your tweet," Jungkook grumbled. "Why- why would you post that?"

⠀⠀"Oh, come on. It was cute," Taehyung said. "I took it when you fell asleep on me. I didn't see the harm in posting it... I just- I just wanted to show you off, baby."

⠀⠀"If that's the case, then you could've posted a normal picture of us!" Jungkook snapped. "You don't need to post pictures of me like that for the whole world to see. I-I don't like it."

⠀⠀"Look, I'm sorry, Jungkook," Taehyung said softly. "I'll delete the tweet, okay? Just don't be mad at me, please~"

⠀⠀"I'm more than just some piece of ass for you to show off," Jungkook huffed, turning on his side to not face Taehyung.

⠀⠀"Kookie~" Taehyung drawled, wrapping himself behind Jungkook to where they were now in a spooning position. "I said I was sorry."

⠀⠀No response.

⠀⠀Taehyung sighed lowly and brushed his fingers against Jungkook's waist, nuzzling his face into the nape of Jungkook's neck. "Seriously? We barely have three days left together and you're gonna spend it being mad at me?" he uttered against Jungkook's skin.

⠀⠀With Jungkook remaining quiet, Taehyung decided it would be better to give Jungkook his space and unwrapped his arms around Jungkook. However, upon doing so, Jungkook let out a quiet whine and grabbed Taehyung's hand, placing it back on his hip.

⠀⠀"N-No- don't let go," Jungkook mumbled to which Taehyung smiled before cuddling Jungkook again, his broad chest against Jungkook's back. "T-Taehyungie, I—"

⠀⠀"Baby~ look at me," Taehyung pleaded.

⠀⠀Although reluctant, Jungkook turned on his side, now face-to-face with a handsome Taehyung. "I'm sorry," Jungkook apologized, eyes averted down as he played with the collar of Taehyung's shirt.

⠀⠀"Wha- what? Why are you apologizing?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

⠀⠀"For being a brat and selfish sometimes," Jungkook said meekly. "You-you're right- we only have three days left together, and here I am being all dramatic and immature. I don't take your feelings into consideration enough, and I'm s-sorry."

⠀⠀"Aww, bun bun," Taehyung cooed, kissing at Jungkook's quivering lips. "Don't cry, okay? You're not selfish at all. If anything, I should've asked for your permission before posting that picture."

⠀⠀"Can we just pretend this never happened? I wanna make the most of the time we have left," Jungkook murmured, looking up at Taehyung with his big eyes.