37

Warning: the following chapter contains sexual content

Warning: the following chapter contains sexual content. Read at your own risk!

——————————

⠀⠀The butterflies in Jungkook's tummy felt like they were eating at his stomach lining; his nerves were getting the best of him. He'd only gotten naked for one other man his entire life, and while this occasion was behind a computer screen, he was still nervous. Don't get him wrong, he had sexual urges as well, but the idea of video chat sex was still a little jarring. He had no idea what to expect, really.

⠀⠀Heart racing and fingers jittering, Jungkook locked the door of his bedroom and closed his curtains before lying across his bed and video calling Taehyung. Not even two rings and the older answered, Jungkook's eyes widening at the sight of Taehyung in nothing but a pair of black briefs. The light from the computer screen reflected in Jungkook's big eyes as he took in Taehyung's appearance, skin a golden tan that complimented his broad chest and shoulders.

⠀⠀"T-Tae~ where're your clothes?" Jungkook asked, red baggy sweater and black shorts on as he sat on his bed in a criss-cross-applesauce position.

⠀⠀Taehyung chuckled. "I almost answered naked, but I didn't wanna scare you," he admitted, wink following his words.

⠀⠀Jungkook smiled and tapped his fingers against his knees. "S-So, what do we do?" the younger asked.

⠀⠀"Whatever you're comfortable with, baby. If you don't wanna get naked, that's completely fine," Taehyung reassured him, fingers running through his hair.

⠀⠀"No- I do," Jungkook corrected him, cheeks tinting at his own honesty. "Just walk me through it, please? Tell me what do."

⠀⠀Taehyung's eyes sharpened at this. He liked being in control. "Alright, strip for daddy then," Taehyung commanded, hand resting on his inner thigh.

⠀⠀"Yes, sir," Jungkook said meekly, and then pulled off his sweater, soft hums leaving his mouth as he did so.

⠀⠀"So pretty," Taehyung rasped, hand sliding from his inner thigh to his clothed member. He rubbed at his hardening member as he took in the beautiful sight of Jungkook—red lips and cheeks, defined arms and abs, and soft skin he wanted to mark up and feel underneath him.

⠀⠀"Am I-I, really? Pretty?" Jungkook asked, eyes big and face soft.

⠀⠀"The prettiest," Taehyung answered, deep voice making Jungkook's heart flutter. "Now how about you show daddy that pretty ass, too."

⠀⠀Biting his lip, Jungkook slipped off his shorts, revealing the briefs he adorned, and bent over on all fours. Arching his ass into the air, Jungkook tugged at the waistband to his briefs and slowly slipped them down. "Like this?" he asked, head facing the opposite of his computer.