||13.||

***Make sure you read chapter 11 and 12***

•||Ch13: Mysterious||•

||Third Person POV||

The whole room was dark. Dark black paint. Dark black furniture. Dark and dim lights.

There was a dark black table in the middle with two chairs across each other. The whole room was empty. No one was there. No one was allowed to be there.

Click clack…

Click clack…

Click clack…

The sound of the heels echoed in the hall. A woman in black dress entered in the room. She had a big black on her head which was hiding her face.

She looked up at the wall which had pictures of a handsome but arrogant man. She went closed to that wall and smirked evilly.

She ran her fingers which had long painted nails on the picture and laughed cruelly.

“My baby!” She cooed at the picture.

The suddenly pulled the picture from the wall and balled it in anger.

“You are a big fool who fell in my game,” She laughed.

She moved to the next picture of the wedding of that man. The handsome man was sitting in his dress suit and beside him was his beautiful wife in bridal attire.

The picture was taken on their wedding. The evil woman made tsked sound as the evilness danced in her eyes.

The room echoed with a ringtone of her phone. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at the screen in annoyance to see who was disturbing her great time.

Smirk was dancing on her lips because she knew it was a good news. She answered the call and waited for the person to speak.

.........

“Your work is done!” The man came from the other side of the phone.

.........

She smiled delightfully.

“Your money will be payed!” She said twisting her hair on her fingers.

.........

She hanged the call and turned back to the picture. She laughed and pulled the picture away.

“You are going to ruin by your love, Arash Ali. Soon. Soon!” Her evilly laugh boomed in the room.

“Sure she is just a character of my game. Sure this is my game. But you. You, Arash Ali is trapped in my wicked game. And you are falling in my game.”