THREE

"𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐯 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤"

"He's gonna kill me!" Jungkook groaned, pulling his hair with both of his hand. He was totally terrified. He slammed his forehead on the table again for another few times till it started to redden and swell.

Joon chuckles at the rant by the young boy that goes by the name of Jungkook. Now he knew. He puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Prince, he will not kill you. He's your brother...You are exaggerating dear..."

Jungkook shook his head, eyes widen with a clear horror. He then put both of his hands on Joon's shoulder. "He will! You didn't know Hobi. He always had that creepy knife in his pocket. He will cut open my chest and took out my heart!"

Joon frowned. The boy clearly terrified. Knife in the pocket? His brother a serial killer? Wow! That's gruesome. He didn't expect for such a cute and adorable boy, he has a creepy brother. Maybe he came from a mafia family. That's explained how he can afford his fee - 1,000,000 (million) won per hour (approximately USD885.00 / EUR779.00). 

"I'm not going home! Oh God! Why I didn't study hard that night? I shouldn't be playing those games before my test! He will kill me now!!!"

Joon sighed. Poor boy! "Don't panic Prince. Let's talk about this to calm yourself down. This is the reason you came here at the first place right?" coaxed Joon when the boy once again hiding his face on the table - clearly devastated.

"It won't change anything! I came here because my friend asked me to..." he mumbled, more to himself but still audible to Joon's ears.

Joon flashed a soft smile. He slowly moved his hand to the black lock of the bunny boy, tenderly strokes his hair. Jungkook flinched at the sudden touch, tilted his head towards the host - with a pout and teary eyes.

Joon immediately cooed at the sight. "Aww, you cute little bunny. Do you need a hug?"

And Jungkook nodded with his puppy eyes and jutted lips, which he is surprised by himself for being able to do so in front of someone stranger. Joon chuckles at the adorable act quickly pulled the distressed boy into his warm embrace and slowly patted his head lovingly.

Jungkook nuzzled his face over Joon's nape, sniffles his cologne that giving him the odd soothing feeling. He didn't know which brand that been used by the host, but Jungkook really likes the smell. "You...you smell good!" muffled him.

Joon let out a soft laughter at the compliment but he is relieved that the stiff muscles had started to loosen up a little bit. That's a good sign for the boy. At least they can start to talk right now. He released his grip, nudged the boy and stares at his doe eyes with a smile. "Can we talk now? You did realize that we only have fifteen minutes left?" he said.