FIFTEEN

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐"

Namjoon's leg was wobbling as he entered the apartment. He was still shaken with the ordeal, barely walks from the alleyway. He falls a few times before he managed to get back to the apartment. When the door finally closed his legs lost it's energy as he slumps on the floor with a loud thud. His whole body is shaking in fear, eyes were bloodshot, and the harsh breathing had caused him almost to choke for air. At these instances, he might be having a panic attack.

He coughed when he feels someone had strangled his neck, face redden as he tried to gasp but his chest been squeezed tightly and his stomach churned oddly – he wants to vomit. Namjoon count one to three, breath in and out, flickered shut his eyes to calm his anxiety but nothing was helping him to be on track again.

Namjoon curled himself on the floor almost lost his consciousness when someone had gripped his shoulder – shouting his name. It sounded like he was under the water, the voice gargled and muffled away. Namjoon couldn’t identify the owner of the voice.

“….joon?”

Namjoon curled further as he feels sickened and the wall inside his mouth watering – he really wants to throw up. He let out a shaky breath, puffing the air. He feels cold. Like he was in the freezer. Really cold.

“…mjoon!”

Namjoon shook his head as he feels the voice too loud in his ears, ringing and buzzing that he couldn’t really catch what had the person been saying. His posture becomes like a fetus and when the stranger trying to push away his leg, preventing him from curling further – Namjoon whimpered. He needs to feel safe. He need to protect himself from bad people. He didn’t want that male to touch him. He didn’t want the filthy hand to leave any marks on his body. He feels scared. Totally scared.

Hyung! Help me!

“Namjoon!”

Namjoon jolted at the shouting and the rough shakes over his body. He slowly opens his eyes and he can see the silhouette in front of him – blurry. His heart hammering and the memory of the tattooed man came to his mind. Namjoon quickly scurried away from the male, trying to distance himself; gasped in horror when his back meets the wall.

“Do – don’t touch…touch me…” he said, voice shaking in fear. Tears start to fall from the damp of his eyes. “Please…don’t…”

“Joon – ah… what…what’s wrong? It’s me…”

Namjoon let out a small hiccup at the soothing voice and he immediately knows that it belongs to someone he knew. As his vision begins to become clearer, the male that been crouching in front of him also become visible. Junha.