EIGHT

"𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮"

“This is my reflection.”

Hoseok tries to close his eyes for the umpteenth times but failed. He kept on rewinding the same words uttered by Namjoon last two days. Hoseok couldn’t forget the hurt that glints in Namjoon's eyes. Whether it is Namjoon or Joon, he is still the same person, the same reflection. Hoseok wants to believe the saying but his heart hesitating for an unknown reason.

“So how’s the host?”

Hoseok almost fell from his chair when the sudden interception cut through his reverie. He cursed when he heard the laugh and he shoots a deadly glare towards his colleague, Junmyeon. The tall male now standing in front of him, crossed his arms to his chest.

“You scared the shit out of me, Junmyeon!” spat Hoseok.

Junmyeon laughed again. “Sorry. But don’t you worry Hoseok. This is the cardiovascular department. We have plenty of experts here to help you if you have a heart attack…”

Hoseok chided at the absurd annotation. “Haha, so funny!” he said cynically while rolling his eyes. He watched the latter male pulled out the chair in front of him and sits on it. Eyes still on Hoseok.

“Tell me about your visit to the club, Hoseok!” pursued Junmyeon a little bit impatient. He had been waiting for the male to throw a tantrum when he met with him but nothing happened. Junmyeon was confused and wondering why Hoseok looks so calm yet disturbed since the visit.

Hoseok took a breather, feigned writing something in his notebook – ignoring Junmyeon question. He pretends that he is busy doing something so that Junmyeon will stop pestering him about the same issues again.

Junmyeon eyebrows knitted together in a quizzical look. Hoseok is avoiding his demand. The male purposely doing that. Junmyeon knew there must be something happen between Hoseok and Namjoon. Wait! Did he say something bad to the host?

“Tell me what happens between you and Namjoon, Hoseok…”

Hoseok was startled at the stern voice emitted by Junmyeon. When he averted his eyes towards the male, Hoseok immediately got goosebumps at the murderous stare. This is the first time he saw the serious face of Junmyeon. Hoseok gulped in nervousness.

“Did you say something to him? Something unpleasant?” accused Junmyeon after he saw how Hoseok reacted to his questions just now.

Hoseok boring his eyes towards Junmyeon. He didn’t like the tone used by Junmyeon just now. In fact, he feels angered that the male seems too protective towards the host – his high school junior. What kind of relationship they have that Junmyeon being agitated like this? Hoseok is displeased with his own thoughts.