TWENTY

"𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞"

“Wait, you didn’t expect me to wear a short skirt right?”

“What???!”

“I’m a host, not a crossdresser!” sneered Namjoon as he bawled his eyes at Hoseok.

Hoseok mouth agape like a fish out of water, looking at Namjoon incredulously. He didn’t expect such an attitude, not when they were on their date. It supposed to be a very romantic and beautiful day for both of them.

What can go wrong then?

“I – I have no intention to say or to ask you such a thing. Don’t get me wrong Namjoon…” answered Hoseok, defending himself. 

He knows he needs to be subtle in dealing with Namjoon. He was like walking into a thin glass, any pressure will make it break. Namjoon was different. He was strong and fragile at the same time. Hoseok didn’t want to ruin their first date for being an asshole towards the younger.

Namjoon shrugs. “Well, some men did have a weird kink you know…So I will not judge you if you kind of like me to wear a short skirt or even a lace panty…” he says nonchalantly.

Hoseok coughed at the saying, almost choke his own saliva. His face reddens out of embarrassment and he averted his eyes outside the window to avoid Namjoon's sharp stare. The younger even smirk at him – teasingly.

“Don’t – don’t say something like that openly Namjoon.. “ stutters Hoseok but still couldn’t meet with Namjoon's eyes. Actually, he was trying not to look Namjoon’s body while imagining those wild – ah stop Hoseok! Damn!

Namjoon let out a boisterous laugh, feeling amused at Hoseok's bashful expression. He was intentionally teasing the doctor and he didn’t expect for Hoseok to be so innocent like that.

Jungkook’s words about his brother flashed to his mind. How Hoseok never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and how the male was too absorbed with his works twenty-four hours. He might have no dating experience at all.

“Emm, sorry. I just had fun to tease you, Prince!” said Namjoon, emphasizing the word ‘prince’ as he continues to laugh.

Hoseok clicked his tongue hearing the name, feeling annoyed that Namjoon had been calling him like that during their session at the host club before. He was irritated with the fact that Namjoon had been using the nickname to all his client. As such, there’s no special thing to be called like that.

Ignoring the joke practically made to make him angry or annoyed, Hoseok drove his car. Namjoon smile looking at Hoseok sullen face.

“So where are we going?” Namjoon asked after Hoseok been driving almost fifteen minutes. The doctor hasn’t said anything about their destination or what they were going to do today. Namjoon was ecstatic to know the plan made by the doctor.